Illinois Noob!

Polochris

Hey All, 

Thank you for adding me to this forum! I come from Poker Chip Forum, another close community, probably just like this community. I have a passion for all Cigars, but when it comes to Cigars, I am a big cuban lover. I am a huge Cohiba fan as well, and my all time favorite smoke is the Cohiba Robusto.

I look forward to learning more about this community, and meeting new people! 

Also, I have some Cohiba BHK 54s for sale. I have no idea how to sell on here, and I am probably to new for anyone to trust me yet, but if you are in the market to buy some BHKs let me know!

Thank you! 

• Like 2

Welcome to the FOH! You can list your BHK54 on Bond Roberts as a rare vintage if you want to or trade with members instead. BHK54 became super rare CC in these days, so I'd keep it in the stash if I were you. ?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Bijan said:

Welcome to FOH. You have to be a member for 3 months and post 30 or 50 times to get access to the trading forum.

That makes total sense! I am in no rush, and like other said, I may just keep these sticks. Ive seen a few go for $300 a stick! 

Question. Can these "go bad" is there a max time I can age these in my humidor?

Ive heard a Monte #2 aged since the 80s was one of the best smokes they ever had! 

3 minutes ago, Polochris said:

Question. Can these "go bad" is there a max time I can age these in my humidor?

Not really. Pre 1960s Cuban cigars are probably the most expensive at auction. Also Davidoff's and dunhills from 1980s and earlier.

From a taste/flavour point even if they go over the hill it won't happen until the 5-10 year point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bijan said:

Not really. Pre 1960s Cuban cigars are probably the most expensive at auction. Also Davidoff's and dunhills from 1980s and earlier.

From a taste/flavour point even if they go over the hill it won't happen until the 5-10 year point.

Thanks boss! 

• 2 weeks later...