Montecristo No.5 UEB NOV 17 (WTR)


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Gorangutang said:


That’s funny - maybe he doesn’t know. Maybe he knows and he doesn’t care!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe he's soldiering through for the good of the review :)

I'll always take it off, even if I have to rip it off forcefully, but if it's really stuck it'll ruin the wrapper :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bijan said:

Maybe he's soldiering through for the good of the review :)

I'll always take it off, even if I have to rip it off forcefully, but if it's really stuck it'll ruin the wrapper :(

I’ve honestly never even thought to smoke through the band.  Lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mprach024 said:

I’ve honestly never even thought to smoke through the band.  Lol

I wonder if it's like fruit labels... Apparently those are "edible". I wonder if they have to design smokeable bands :)

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Gorangutang said:


That’s funny - maybe he doesn’t know. Maybe he knows and he doesn’t care!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh you're not supposed to smoke through the bands? I thought you have to smoke through them even the foot protector ones on the leyenda ;)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, KavalanWhisky said:

Oh you're not supposed to smoke through the bands? I thought you have to smoke through them even the foot protector ones on the leyenda ;)

Haha. Ill be on the lookout for your future 4 part reviews:

1. 1st third

2. 2nd third

3. Band 

4. Nub

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.