Trinidad LaTrova RAG JUN 18 (MPRW)

Thanks for the review. I have a box of La Trova I haven't cracked yet, and as soon as I go pick up a bottle of that Highland Park, I will be ready for the holidays as well, cheers.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Deeg said:

I’ve had my eye on that HPCS since it was first announced.  What do you think of it?

Huge. Don't get the typical smokiness, just massive orangey, fruity, spicy hit. It's not massively expensive so worth picking up but I don't know...might need more time to open up?

17 hours ago, armada_crew said:

Thanks for the review. I have a box of La Trova I haven't cracked yet, and as soon as I go pick up a bottle of that Highland Park, I will be ready for the holidays as well, cheers.

Good stuff, I'm sure they'll serve you well! Cheers!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GavLew79 said:

Huge. Don't get the typical smokiness, just massive orangey, fruity, spicy hit. It's not massively expensive so worth picking up but I don't know...might need more time to open up?

Thanks. At its price point I probably will give it a go. Assuming it’s probably pretty young.

6 hours ago, Deeg said:

Thanks. At its price point I probably will give it a go. Assuming it’s probably pretty young.

Yeah, I guess. Otherwise why wouldn't they add an age statement? As Ardbeg and the Octomores have proven, even if it's only 5 years, I'd prefer to know and there's much less of a stigma so the bottles sell very well!