How do celebrities source their CCs?

On 10/27/2020 at 12:54 PM, JoeyGunz said:

I saw Boris Becker in Sautter's on Mount Street, London.

Had breakfast with Boris at the Penta Hotel in Düsseldorf back when he was too young to smoke, cigars or anything else..

Nice guy, very much lost in space.

A lost kid looking for directions.

• Like 2

20 years ago I was driving down Santa Monica Blvd.  I had custom plates back then "HAVANA".  I had a stuff smoking dog on the dashboard and I was smoking a cigar.  At the 3rd street promenade crosswalk, Pete Sampras (a big cigar guy) walks by and seems me and my cigar car.  He gives me a smile and a nod.  I'm like "Did I just get a nod from Pete!"

-My only cool celebrity cigar story

• Like 1

On 10/26/2020 at 7:37 PM, El Presidente said:

Over the years we have supplied many famous actors, politicians (both sides), writers and singers.

Some use intermediaries. Most deal direct. 

Out of curiosity, are the purchases mainly unicorn shafts or the rather serfly offerings. 

On 10/28/2020 at 4:56 PM, Monterey said:

20 years ago I was driving down Santa Monica Blvd.  I had custom plates back then "HAVANA".  I had a stuff smoking dog on the dashboard and I was smoking a cigar.  At the 3rd street promenade crosswalk, Pete Sampras (a big cigar guy) walks by and seems me and my cigar car.  He gives me a smile and a nod.  I'm like "Did I just get a nod from Pete!"

-My only cool celebrity cigar story

This is hilarious.  There was a liquor license expediter in Los Angeles who had the license plate “HAVANA1”.  Now I know who beat him to the punch.  

• Like 1

On 10/28/2020 at 7:22 PM, brutusthebuckeye said:

Pres...is it true that Bill Clinton sourced the cigar he used on Monica from FoH?

Clinton used a Gurkha from what I read, if true. I don't think Rob had any interest in those!

Connoisseur Kim, One of The Famous Korean FOH Members: "Well, I endlessly buy moar CCs from our host with confidence. I just have to wake up early for getting even moar PSP HQ boxes during 24:24 sessions. BTW, I need to get some huge custom CCs for Kimfessions Goofy Edition as well ?'''

For other celebs in my country, they just grab some CCs from local B&Ms and keep them in traditional desktop humidors (can't order cigars online from local B&Ms due to Korean law).

• Haha 2