An Updated Guide to 24:24 for Newcomers

• 10 months later...
6 hours ago, CAVU Ken said:

Can anyone point me to the actual link or place I can buy the 24:24 cigars ?   I heard the shopping cart is disabled but would like to purchase please 

The 24:24 sales are in the Waterhole forum Tue-Thu 10:30am Brisbane time, and on Friday at 8:30am. The 24:24 post goes up in the Waterhole forum at that time (look for it pinned as the top post, just below the chatbox area). 

Remembering that the above times are the current state of play while the carts are temporarily suspended. 

If you have more queries keep reading in the sub-forum rules or make a post in the waterhole forum with a specific question and members will be only too happy to assist you.

Enjoy the forum! :cigar:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
14 minutes ago, Habanos_Rush said:

hi!

the difference in between the USD and AUD pricing is much higher than the prevailing exchange rate..can i ask why is that?

Thanks.

It is because the Australian Federal Government imposes a high rate of duty on tobacco that comes into Australia.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Habanos_Rush said:

hi!

the difference in between the USD and AUD pricing is much higher than the prevailing exchange rate..can i ask why is that?

Thanks.

Taxes.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I am a new member and was wondering if the shopping cart is work? When I try to sign in with my info it want let me for some reason. Thanks again.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, AllorNothing said:

Sorry in advance if this has been asked… I’m from Canada - am I looking at the USD or AUD box price? Any scary surprises from duties? Thanks!

USD price. The AUD is only for the Aussies. You would need to your own research on Canadian duties, etc, as to what to expect. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MoeFOH said:

USD price. The AUD is only for the Aussies. You would need to your own research on Canadian duties, etc, as to what to expect. :thumbsup:

Great thanks. Lastly, are the goods shipping out from Australia?