H. UPMANN REGALÍAS ADDED TO LÍNEA RETRO COLLECTION

1 hour ago, mrmessy said:

One expensive tin. $25 for the tin, $25 for the cigars...

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Yup, a friend of mine send me a picture yesterday from a LCDH in Germany, almost €40 for a tin of five. Way overpriced, but not quite as much as P. Capitols and R&J Club Kings.

Sorry for the bad pictures, seems like he was in a rush? The only thing I like is the slightly curved shape of the Upmann tin, a little bit like a flask.

Cheers, Leif

D67096A8-B9A9-4ABE-A156-BEBBF24B3376.jpeg

07634A31-D31A-46CC-8ACD-CCF63E0B9372.jpeg

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, SokaKiel said:

Way overpriced, but not quite as much as P. Capitols and R&J Club Kings.

I think the price of the others have come down a bit to around $45. I'm sure these aren't moving that well. Knowledgeable smokers are going to balk at the price and they're not that great so while they might try them they won't re-buy. These are really going to be duty free specials. Gift/novelty. Tourist purchases.

Now, adding the Regalias to the line might be the dumbest thing HSA has ever done and that's saying something. At least the other two are technically new models with throwback names. Good grief, just call these things Kings. The name is available and ready to be reused. Stick Regalias in there if you want but for god's sake don't call them that. Come on HSA. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

I think the price of the others have come down a bit to around $45. I'm sure these aren't moving that well. Knowledgeable smokers are going to balk at the price and they're not that great so while they might try them they won't re-buy. These are really going to be duty free specials. Gift/novelty. Tourist purchases.

Now, adding the Regalias to the line might be the dumbest thing HSA has ever done and that's saying something. At least the other two are technically new models with throwback names. Good grief, just call these things Kings. The name is available and ready to be reused. Stick Regalias in there if you want but for god's sake don't call them that. Come on HSA. 

Unfortunately they can’t drop the prices in Germany for Capitols and Club Kings. Once the cigars have been taxed by the government no change in price is allowed, neither down nor up! But hey, there’s always FoH?

3 hours ago, SokaKiel said:

Unfortunately they can’t drop the prices in Germany for Capitols and Club Kings. Once the cigars have been taxed by the government no change in price is allowed, neither down nor up! But hey, there’s always FoH?

I'm actually seeing them at 399 euro/50 at some vendors. Unfortunately, you are stuck in Germany. But it works out when prices are rising!