Are you a Cigar Walker?

Yes, I said "walker" :rolleyes:

I love a long walk and do so at least 5 times during a week.  However I can't smoke a cigar during a walk, no matter how casual the walk is. I know there are plenty of you who enjoy a cigar while walking the dog or just taking a gentle meander around the neighbourhood. Hats off to you! 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, mprach024 said:

Does smoking while walking on golf course count?  Cause I do that.  I ride in my cart more often than not but I walk plenty.  

I am going to say no :D

I walk with a cigar when I fly fish flats but my mind is on the fishing/casting/reading of water.  I assume it is much the same in golf. 

Also in the majority...earlier on when getting in to cigars I gave it a respectable try when walking the dog but it was just awful, the cigar tasted off and was totally unable to appreciate it. 
I wish they did go better together because I enjoy both walking/hiking and cigars. For now I just stick to my exercise bike and reward myself with a stogie post workout!

Very rarely walk with a cigar.  Burn issues and not paying enough attention reduce the enjoyment.  Plus, I find I get a nic hit while puffing and walking.  I do like to take long walks or hikes to a spot and have a cigar while fishing or taking in a view.

• Like 1

Don't like walking with a cigar. Did a little bit walking through the streets in Havana and didn't enjoy it. Standing in beer gardens or bars with a drink and chatting with mates while smoking was great... when we were allowed to.

Love walking my dog while smoking a cigar.  The dog is an Australian Shepherd so we're doing at least 2 walks of 2+ miles a day and one or two shorter walks.  Even at 12 years old, Havana (yep.  That's her name) still needs to get the energy out of her system.

I don't generally smoke small vitolas so I usually wind up smoking a portion of it while we're walking and then finishing the majority of it indoors when we get home.  

Just can’t do it. I’ve tried in the past but get no enjoyment from the cigar or walk when done together. Each on their own is great, together not for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. My smoke is a sitting experience, when the walking and running is over...?

I smoke standing up at work or when I’m with a group outside, but I could probably walk and smoke.  Not sure I’d enjoy it as much as being stationary, but likely doable.

9 hours ago, chris12381 said:

Love walking my dog while smoking a cigar.  The dog is an Australian Shepherd so we're doing at least 2 walks of 2+ miles a day and one or two shorter walks.  Even at 12 years old, Havana (yep.  That's her name) still needs to get the energy out of her system.

I don't generally smoke small vitolas so I usually wind up smoking a portion of it while we're walking and then finishing the majority of it indoors when we get home.  

Always wondered exactly what an Australian shepherd is?