Freezing cigars

I've never frozen a single cigar and to my knowledge haven't had any problems. I trust the fine folks at FoH. Maybe I should, I'm not sure but I haven't had a beetle problem in my 5 years buying here.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything that I fly out of Cuba with goes through the freezer.  Everything that is gifted to me (anywhere) goes through the freezer.  All NC, go through the freezer. 

Perhaps.  Tale of the tape is that I haven't seen a live beetle in a box of Cuban cigars since around 2006.  150,000 + boxes looked at and counting 

I freeze every box of Cubans I buy. No longer buy NC cigars. After you have a beetle outbreak destroy cigars, you tend to change your ways. 

Ok so now to go through the process of freezing everything!!!  Glad I read this. My only problem is I harvested two deer this past weekend and my freezer is full. Think my wife would shit herself if I bought one for this sole purpose. Lol

36 minutes ago, Cjake75 said:

Ok so now to go through the process of freezing everything!!!  Glad I read this. My only problem is I harvested two deer this past weekend and my freezer is full. Think my wife would shit herself if I bought one for this sole purpose. Lol

But it's for dear. My "dear cigars". ?