Favourite cigar movie scene

35 minutes ago, nino said:

OK, I love Jack Nicholson so I am biased - but this is by far the best cigar scene ...

That scene was filmed in Toronto's Union train station. I thought it looked familiar as I've boarded many a train there. :)  IMDB confirms it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, bundwallah said:

That scene was filmed in Toronto's Union train station. I thought it looked familiar as I've boarded many a train there. :)  IMDB confirms it.

Yes I noticed that too :) You can even see the sign for Front street in the video at 3:12-3:13.

Except for the lockers, that part of the station hasn't changed much in the ensuing 47 years.

19 minutes ago, Bijan said:

Yes I noticed that too :) You can even see the sign for Front street in the video at 3:12-3:13.

Except for the lockers, that part of the station hasn't changed much in the ensuing 47 years.

Now that's funny, but I'm sure it has changed to non-smoking by now ... ?

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Heels82 said:

Such a classic movie with a great cast and a chonky Billy Bob Thornton!

"You skin that smoke wagon and we'll see what happens! (...) I'm gettin' tired of all your gas, now jerk that pistol and go to work! (...) I said throw down, boy!"

Tombstone.jpg

"Whatta ya gonna do; just stand there and bleed?"  Love that movie!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JohnS said:

There are so many great scenes involving a cigar in Sergio Leone's Spaghetti Western classic, "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" that it's hard to choose one. How about..."After a meal, there's nothing like a good cigar!"

Those are some of my all time favorites! Probably seen each of them a dozen times or more. Gets my vote

• Like 3

2 hours ago, lonsdaleto said:

I thought of this scene with James Wood smoking a cigar.  I wish the clip had started maybe a minute before since there was a shot of him retrohaling.

I saw this movie two days ago' 

My friend and I were commenting he straight up inhaled that thing' thats lungs to nose! [my monies on it ]

The-Usual-Suspects-1995-Giancarlo-Esposito.png

• Like 1