Favourite cigar movie scene

54 minutes ago, VKUTT said:

Lots of cigars in the Sopranos. I'm always trying to look at the band to see what's being smoked. 

I particularly love the scene when the vet calls Tony down to the stables to pay him so he can treat the sick racehorse. Tony goes in to hang out w the horse, it's pouring rain outside, he pulls out a stogie, Dean Martin singing from Rio Bravo in the background...PERFECT. 

I recently went through the entire series again.  There was a scene where Tony was smoking an Esplendido, and another with a PSD4.  But the majority were either unlabelled or non Cubans.

1 hour ago, SigmundChurchill said:

I recently went through the entire series again.  There was a scene where Tony was smoking an Esplendido, and another with a PSD4.  But the majority were either unlabelled or non Cubans.

Most after first couple seasons were CAO.  They did a joint venture with Sopranos

5 minutes ago, mprach024 said:

Most after first couple seasons were CAO.  They did a joint venture with Sopranos

Yes.  I remember.  The CAO Sopranos Cigars was the first box of NC's I bought in years.  It came with a CAO Sopranos hat.  I still have it somewhere around here.

I loved that show. I really need to watch it all again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, rd151 said:

I had the pleasure of meeting James Gandolfini shortly before his death. I asked him what he was smoking during the series and he said whatever they handed him! He was kind enough to sign my Sopranos box too!52a9e210fd5a7543fe2ad05a9cd7bcb1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super cool this.  I loved Gandolfini, a great actor beyond Sopranos