On 11/20/2020 at 5:21 AM, Fugu said:

Be careful what you wish for, Sir! You’d not want a year’s supply of fakes..... bottom of boxes came in un-stamped.    😂😜🤡

Verily, thou speak'st aright 😄 perhaps the genie will magically migrate the stamp from inside the lid to the bottom without marring that nice varnish 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like your dedication to finishing the cigar. But if it's a bottomless box you could always chuck them halfway

Partagas Lusitania . 

Fundadores, beyond a doubt.

Posted Images

On 11/18/2020 at 9:16 AM, X-Man said:

SLR DC 💯914C206A-59FA-4F47-A3C6-4AB360D94C8B.jpeg.5e093e9e845f1ece341fef750df4c769.jpeg

I bet those are good. Certainly nice looking!

• Thanks 1

I get bored easily so smoking the same cigar every day? Hmmm... 

Monte Especial 2, Medio Siglos or Partagas 898. I'd say Fundies but I've only had 2 in my life and they weren't this year.

TBH? Anything. It would be nice not to have to come up with money for cigars for an entire year!

CHEERS🔥

48 minutes ago, maverickdrinker said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats that? The only 1994 I know is an LFD, lol. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Seeing you here reminds me...I'll have some of my coffee beans for you in a few days 😁

One cigar for a year? I'd go for  the Siglo IV.  It's my favorite vitola and the one I like best. 

3 hours ago, Fugu said:

Hey Fugu, Good to see The Dirty Ashes back. I stoped reading when you detoured into the Scotch Whiskey world. I've enjoyed your cigar reviews for a long time. Looking forward to catching up with your blog.

30 minutes ago, joeypots said:

Hey Fugu, Good to see The Dirty Ashes back. I stoped reading when you detoured into the Scotch Whiskey world. I've enjoyed your cigar reviews for a long time. Looking forward to catching up with your blog.

Hi Joey - not my blog, just referencing it. It’s @maverickdrinker‘s, but enjoy reading it as much as you obviously do. 😉