On 11/20/2020 at 5:21 AM, Fugu said:

Be careful what you wish for, Sir! You’d not want a year’s supply of fakes..... bottom of boxes came in un-stamped.    ???

Verily, thou speak'st aright ? perhaps the genie will magically migrate the stamp from inside the lid to the bottom without marring that nice varnish 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like your dedication to finishing the cigar. But if it's a bottomless box you could always chuck them halfway

Partagas Lusitania . 

Fundadores, beyond a doubt.

Posted Images

On 11/18/2020 at 9:16 AM, X-Man said:

SLR DC ?914C206A-59FA-4F47-A3C6-4AB360D94C8B.jpeg.5e093e9e845f1ece341fef750df4c769.jpeg

I bet those are good. Certainly nice looking!

• Thanks 1

I get bored easily so smoking the same cigar every day? Hmmm... 

Monte Especial 2, Medio Siglos or Partagas 898. I'd say Fundies but I've only had 2 in my life and they weren't this year.

TBH? Anything. It would be nice not to have to come up with money for cigars for an entire year!

CHEERS?

48 minutes ago, maverickdrinker said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats that? The only 1994 I know is an LFD, lol. ??‍♀️

Seeing you here reminds me...I'll have some of my coffee beans for you in a few days ?

One cigar for a year? I'd go for  the Siglo IV.  It's my favorite vitola and the one I like best. 

3 hours ago, Fugu said:

Hey Fugu, Good to see The Dirty Ashes back. I stoped reading when you detoured into the Scotch Whiskey world. I've enjoyed your cigar reviews for a long time. Looking forward to catching up with your blog.

30 minutes ago, joeypots said:

Hey Fugu, Good to see The Dirty Ashes back. I stoped reading when you detoured into the Scotch Whiskey world. I've enjoyed your cigar reviews for a long time. Looking forward to catching up with your blog.

Hi Joey - not my blog, just referencing it. It’s @maverickdrinker‘s, but enjoy reading it as much as you obviously do. ?