Hi everyone, new member joining from Los Angeles, CA

GoonerCity

Hi all,

By way of introduction, I've been an occasional cigar smoker for the past ten years but randomly got much more interested in the hobby this past summer and took a nose dive straight into the deep end. Since May/June, I've gone a bit crazy and amassed about 400+ cigars (75% of which are cuban) and also purchased a wineador that I've already outgrown. I stocked up on boxes of sticks that I already know I like to get started with the aging process, and have also been purchasing odd samplers, fivers, and individual sticks non stop because I want to try everything. 

This obsession sort of came out of no where considering I've been a casual smoker for the past decade and it has both baffled and annoyed the hell out of my wife. 

I'm looking forward to continuing to immerse myself even deeper into the obsession with everyone here. Cheers.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/18/2020 at 6:05 AM, GoonerCity said:

Hi all,

By way of introduction, I've been an occasional cigar smoker for the past ten years but randomly got much more interested in the hobby this past summer and took a nose dive straight into the deep end. Since May/June, I've gone a bit crazy and amassed about 400+ cigars (75% of which are cuban) and also purchased a wineador that I've already outgrown. I stocked up on boxes of sticks that I already know I like to get started with the aging process, and have also been purchasing odd samplers, fivers, and individual sticks non stop because I want to try everything. 

This obsession sort of came out of no where considering I've been a casual smoker for the past decade and it has both baffled and annoyed the hell out of my wife. 

I'm looking forward to continuing to immerse myself even deeper into the obsession with everyone here. Cheers.

What part of SoCal?  I live in Redlands...

On 6/16/2021 at 6:33 PM, HarveyBoulevard said:

What part of SoCal?  I live in Redlands...

Pretty central, near Hollywood.