Cigar Didn't Even Get His Cigar Wet.. My Hero !

WOW!! :surprised:  Thank you for this happy ending story!  I couldn't have stood it if it came out otherwise! 

2 hours ago, Toast & Taste said:

Looks to me like the stick did get dunked.

Big Al 

Oh, it went under for sure.  
He’s awfully brave.  Growing up in FL you didn’t just jump in the lake like that LOL.  We also had a pretty good idea of our pond’s gator population so perhaps he didn’t have much else to worry about.   

Sometimes a big ‘un would move on overnight though.... ?

27 minutes ago, BlueClaw said:

yeah stick got dunked no doubt.. He looks like the kind of guy that will try to dry it out and fire it up anyway.. A trooper for sure.

Certainly didn't drop it in the heat of battle! Pretty amazing and questionable at the same time.....

1st time in my life I’ve ever been proud to be a “Florida Man...” ?

8 hours ago, JohnS said:

Haha...it's true. I merged another thread to this one and it must of kept the title of the other one! ?

Sorry to the poster who originally posted. I didn't see that post. I rarely post and got excited to post that Florida guy save his doggie.. Was kinda big news in the states, at least on CNN he got interviewed. The title I post is misleading as he did drench his cigar.. anyway, thought it was fun..

have a good ThanksGiving to all in the states and to everyone around the world, stay safe..

1 hour ago, BlueClaw said:

Sorry to the poster who originally posted. I didn't see that post. I rarely post and got excited to post that Florida guy save his doggie.. Was kinda big news in the states, at least on CNN he got interviewed. The title I post is misleading as he did drench his cigar.. anyway, thought it was fun..

have a good ThanksGiving to all in the states and to everyone around the world, stay safe..

and Chris Cuomo  from CNN promised to send him a box of cigars last night since the fellows stick did get dunked

18 hours ago, JohnS said:

Haha...it's true. I merged another thread to this one and it must of kept the title of the other one! ?

John, embrace your OCD and release it! We'll be fine with two posts about the same thing ;)

Edited by Habana Mike
revised typo tow to two...didn't want John's head to explode!
  • Haha 2