Same Mastercase. Pick A or B

Choosing a box of Ramon Allones Specially Selected for yourself.   

215 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Box B. I have smoked many boxes of RASS, and dark wrappers tend to make the distinctive flavor of the blend more muted. Some of the best boxes had matte colorado-claro wrappers. It's what made them one of my favorite cigars.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had two cabs or RASS,MUR, 2/13, I think. I"m at the end of the one with lighter shade wrappers. I think the lighter cigars have distinct flavors that the dark wrappers lack. And I don't care for any shade of RASS young. If I'm smoking a young Robusto it's most likely a PSD#4.

Box B. I have smoked many boxes of RASS, and dark wrappers tend to make the distinctive flavor of the blend more muted. Some of the best boxes had matte colorado-claro wrappers. It's what made them one of my favorite cigars.

Like this? d7a81042c521c108de8fbf0b898ff466.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, PigFish said:

Does not make a damn bit of difference... 

Which ones did you send me??? That will be my favorite!!!

Me, I prefer a Coronas!

Cheers! -the Pig

Monte 3's ? Like Roger Moore 007

B for sure (as long as they both have that smooth sheen) have maybe smoked more RASS than any other cigar and these I would expect to give that little more sour fruit than the dark ones. This is not normal for me as usually I prefer darker wrappers on all Cubans with the exception of these and R&Js where I would look for the most Rusty red wrapper (Oh and SLR Regios too). 

B for me

I too, have little experience with rass but as a general rule I get more nuance from colorado wrapped cigars where the darker ones seem to have more up front power... could be my imagination tho? Can anyone do a side by side review?