Thanksgiving Sticks

What are my American mates enjoying for Thanksgiving? Always one of my favorite holidays of lounging, relaxing, and being gluttonous. 

Here in Chattanooga we are expecting 70F and partly sunny weather. I have been saving a NOV 2010 Monte Edmundo gifted by @wineguy a few years back to have a 10 year old cigar. Might start the day with a 2014 El Principe and cap it with a 2018 Fundadore.

• Like 3

*Turkey; pork loin; mac 'n cheese; cranberry sauce;  dressing;  sweet potatoes; greens; pecan pie; cheese cake....all courtesy of my sister who does the cooking every year  :hungry:

• Like 3

Rainy in RI?, Fundy on Friday?

39 minutes ago, ReturnFreeRisk said:

A while back just before TG I got a box of Fuente Anejo Sharks with such a special handwritten thank you note from Carlos Fuente Jr. So that has become my routine Thanksgiving smoke!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably my favorite NC

• Like 2

7 hours ago, vhampl03 said:

Clear and 58 tomorrow in KC after several wet and cold days.  Probably a Medio Siglo or Topes for me.

Happy Thanksgiving all....remember all the things we have to be thankful for even in these crazy times...

Should be nice here today. Going to have a Trini Reyes before heading to Overland Park for food and football! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Brian24 said:

Fellow TN resident. Nashville for what it’s worth. Probably firing up a Monte 1 that’s been giving me problems every 6 months.

In Smyrna at my daughters house for the weekend. Me and the son in law started in in some Cohiba for the holiday.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bkdash said:

Thankfully Friday into the weekend isn't looking too shabby for us :)

Yes maybe last time to smoke as I do not smoke indoors.  My son is doing an Oliva Melanio Robusto and I am doing a Padron 1964 Soberano.  Just started into CC again so mine should be ready to try next spring.

Happy Thanksgiving all and a shout out to all the New England natives on FOH

• Like 2