Warped La Colmena Amado no. 44 Unknown (49SRW)

I will say, I almost only smoke CCs now, but if i'm not going to smoke a CC, Warped is one of my favorites!  

I appreciate the review on this cigar - it lets me compare your tasting notes to what I feel like i'm getting!  I do agree that it seems like that particular cigar didn't really change much between thirds, but that cream was delicious for me!  This particular cigar is one of the reasons why I bought a nubber and gave me hope that I could find a tasty NC that (to me) was similar to a CC in a reasonable price range (reasonable as in not Siglo price range)!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Ender1553 said:

I will say, I almost only smoke CCs now, but if i'm not going to smoke a CC, Warped is one of my favorites! 

Have you tried the Maestro del Tiempo 5205 from Warped? It is my favorite cigar from Warped to date, haven’t tried them all but from the few I have tried.

I've enjoyed these and had a similar experience.

Even noted the Cubanesque characteristics.

May be time to pull one of the last few out to see how they fared as they've matured.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Habana Mike said:

I've enjoyed these and had a similar experience.

Even noted the Cubanesque characteristics.

May be time to pull one of the last few out to see how they fared as they've matured.

They’re very tasty. Mine are under a year old I’d be curious to know how they mature as well!

8 hours ago, Hollywood Ninja said:

I’ve been meaning to get a box of these after being really floored with a Unico Especial I had. Comparable at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t had a Unico Especial in around 6 months. I believe I have a few left..might be time to do a comparison as I can’t recall how the especial was (didn’t take notes at all).