Newbie from S. Korea

Soso

Hi guys. I'm Hyunsick Choi from Korea. All my friends call me Soso, so you can call me the way you are comfortable with.

I live in Seoul, Korea, and I first learned cigar from a Russian friend in New York 2 years ago.

I usually traveled a lot, so I usually bought cigars at duty-free stores, but because of COVID-19, I couldn't travel and the cigars in my humidor ran out.

While looking for a place to buy cigars on the Internet, I learned about FOH through the recommendation of a user who uses an ID called CigarConnoisseur. In Korea, cigars are not a widespread culture, so there are not much people to enjoy together.
I am so glad to see the many cigar lovers active at FOH and ask for a good look.

• Like 2

Welcome to the FOH @Soso! Glad that my posts on ajapeople guided you to this wonderful Cuban cigar forum on the web. Feel free to ask me and other FOH members if you have doubts ?

BTW, those who wonder a user with ID CigarConnoisseur, it's my forum handle on Korean website called ajapeople and I'm the head of the cigar forum section on that website. ?

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...