Bolivar Belicosos Finos 12DCRC

@Bijan are you trying to finish the reviews before temps hit below 0?  its 45 here in northern VA and prob in 30s with wind chill.  I like cold weather if playing hockey - LOL.  but too old now to sit out in parking lot during cold for a few beers after adult "beer" league (although we have been shut down).  waiting for a day in the 50s - good luck with that to start my reviews.  how much snow did you get?

@Boxer31 temps are pretty close to 0C now. I think today was a high of 4C (around 40f).

We got a fair bit of snow. Going by how much was on the car I'd say at least 4-5 inches but temp was over freezing and there's not that much left.

With my heater on I'm not too bad at these temps as long as there isn't too much wind. I might actually be able to do all the reviews. I wasn't entirely sure about it... Still not sure about it. ?

2 minutes ago, Lrabold89 said:

You took quite the wack off the head there ..how was the draw...damn 50 mins!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha. I know you'd say that. I might have cut a little further than I wanted, given it was light. But draw was fine. And I'm ok as long as cut end RG is about 40 or below.