Covid Vaccine. Your plans?

Covid Vaccine  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Once the Covid Vaccine is available, when do you plan to receive it?

• Immediately once I’m selected.
    • Wait a month and let others who need it go first.
    • Wait 3 to 6 months and see the data.
    • Never, this rushed vaccine has too much potential detriment

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/2021 at 05:59 AM

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cigar smokers talking about adverse health results of a vaccine ....  Only in 2020.  Can't wait for this dumpster fire of a year to be over. 

I was vaccinated today.  No issues with me, or anyone else at my hospital who has been vaccinated.    

In a key sense, this is absolutely true: prevention and treatment are fundamentally different approaches to managing an epidemic. Invariably both are used whenever possible (e.g. STD's). A vaccine is

Just now, Homer said:

I hope you don't need ICU or any kind of medical help ever since most likely you would get many kinds of foreign substances in your body. Good bless you.

He edited that post. Or management did. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hammer Smokin' said:

many of the foods you eat on a daily basis are foreign substances created in a lab. 

and by living in a free country you have to abide by the rules put in place. Can't drive through a red light. Can't get hammered and get behind the wheel. Can't bring your own food into a sporting event. Can't bring your own beer to drink in a bar. Can't shoot animals that aren't in season. Can't piss wherever you please. 

But these are circular arguments that don't generate much direction. 

I understand that red light stuff. All i am saying is the govt doesnt tell me to get a shot and so on.  I am a private citizen and know my rights/constitution  I dont eat those types of foods. You are free to eat that if you want. I grow all my own vegetables (organic) in a greenhouse and get my meats from my uncle who doesnt mess with the animals. He also gets top dollar for his meat for a reason. I know whats in my food For me the less ingredients the better. Just the way i roll

5 hours ago, Homer said:

I hope you don't need ICU or any kind of medical help ever since most likely you would get many kinds of foreign substances in your body. God bless you.

If i go to the icu then thats one thing. When it is in my control i try to stay far away from all that stuff. For instance, if i have pain i dont take ibuprofen i take turmeric instead. Thats all. Im free to do that

• Like 2

Do you fish for those rainbow trout out of season? You are governed by a set of rules. 

I know you get it, and understand. These are circular arguments. 

Obviously you dont get my point. You should check out Jordan Peterson.  He is an amazing Canadian. Pretty smart guy?

I'm also curious to see the long term side affects of the disease. 

Me too

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Arctic Dude said:

A few parts have fallen off since the jab Saturday morning, and there’s a black van following me around all the time now, but other than that...all good! ? Seriously, tender arm for that evening, and that’s all she wrote. I have volunteered to be followed for any adverse reactions, as I have Multiple Sclerosis and I’m on some immune system modifying meds. Someone has to be a guinea pig! ? Oink! 

Dad got his 2nd shot yesterday, spent the whole day with him today to see how he was doing.  24 hour in no side effect, even had energy to play with the grand kids.  So far praying that is the end of it.

Now I need to find a way to get my mom who is 64.5 year old: 

• Like 2

I'm glad I stayed home from the annual business meeting. My wife works in hospice so I was given the option so I opted to stay home. Just got word a guy that was there, young guy in his 20's who previoulsy had COVID, tested poitive for COVID again. Office from his area is currently freaking out trying to figure out who was near him the previous few days around the office. Female coworker that works in my are is pissed  because she knows everyone in the state was exposed to him last Thursday and Friday. Oh well, glad I'm laying low until my second round of vaccine this weekend. Probably still lay low for a few weeks after to let it kick in and do it's thing. 

interesting....

I wonder if the original "previous covid" wasn't actually covid, and was a mis-diagnosis? 

Amazing that the USA has offices open during these times. Our office doors have been closed since March 2020. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Hammer Smokin' said:

interesting....

I wonder if the original "previous covid" wasn't actually covid, and was a mis-diagnosis? 

Amazing that the USA has offices open during these times. Our office doors have been closed since March 2020. 

I live in South Dakota. We've gone to primarily working at home for those that can but it's been business as usual since day 1. Had a huge tourism year and now we are starting to see a boom as we have alot of people fleeing the cities and lockdown states to come here. 

1 hour ago, Fosgate said:

I'm glad I stayed home from the annual business meeting. My wife works in hospice so I was given the option so I opted to stay home. Just got word a guy that was there, young guy in his 20's who previoulsy had COVID, tested poitive for COVID again. Office from his area is currently freaking out trying to figure out who was near him the previous few days around the office. Female coworker that works in my are is pissed  because she knows everyone in the state was exposed to him last Thursday and Friday. Oh well, glad I'm laying low until my second round of vaccine this weekend. Probably still lay low for a few weeks after to let it kick in and do it's thing. 

Lots of false positives.  I had a false positive.  Then got Covid 2 months later.  With my false positive I had no symptoms, I did an antibody test 3 weeks later and I had none.  When I got Covid for real I had symptoms.  So technically I tested positive twice, but one wasn’t real.

• Like 2

Just got word, 3 guys that rode out here with the infected also tested positive. So now were down to nearly half staff. Making me more glad I stayed home every moment. Pretty sure they are regretting not cancelling the meeting and awards banquet this year instead of making it optional. 

3 hours ago, Fosgate said:

They should have made it a requirement for a negative Covid test to attend. At least then you can lessen the chance of spreading it around. Considering the spike in cases over the November-January period, you'd think your company would have had the sense to take more precautions or make the event virtual.

Good idea to lay low even after your second shot. Most advice state it takes 2 weeks after your second shot before the vaccine reaches peak effectiveness.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Man this has gotten to be a long year in Quebec. Locked down , nowhere to go , evening curfew , police check points ,  remote work . Bring on the needle soon or I'm moving to OZ . lol.

• Like 3