Covid Vaccine. Your plans?

Covid Vaccine  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Once the Covid Vaccine is available, when do you plan to receive it?

• Immediately once I’m selected.
    • Wait a month and let others who need it go first.
    • Wait 3 to 6 months and see the data.
    • Never, this rushed vaccine has too much potential detriment

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/2021 at 05:59 AM

7 hours ago, helix said:

Man this has gotten to be a long year in Quebec. Locked down , nowhere to go , evening curfew , police check points ,  remote work . Bring on the needle soon or I'm moving to OZ . lol.

Sounds like Nazi Germany.

On 1/30/2021 at 5:29 PM, Fuzz said:

Must be true

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cigar smokers talking about adverse health results of a vaccine ....  Only in 2020.  Can't wait for this dumpster fire of a year to be over. 

I was vaccinated today.  No issues with me, or anyone else at my hospital who has been vaccinated.    

In a key sense, this is absolutely true: prevention and treatment are fundamentally different approaches to managing an epidemic. Invariably both are used whenever possible (e.g. STD's). A vaccine is

I got my second round of the Moderna this morning. No side effects yet. Arm isn't even sore. If I wake up with a third eyeball in the morning I'll be sure to let you know. 

• Like 2

Woke up this morning to a sore shoulder. Not bad but thats about it. Unless the body snatchers got me and I'm really a gord. 

The science behind Invasion of the Body Snatchers

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MrBirdman said:

IIRC no one in places with strict lockdowns are being forced to wear stars or triangles on their clothes.

Im just a US constitution guy with an opinion is all. Doesnt make it right or true. Just opinion

• Like 2

Late in day two it hit me. Injection site of the arm puffed up a bit and was warm to the tough. Inflamation spread and I could feel the onset of a fever coming on. Had chills last night. Woke up this morning like someone glued my eyes and lips shut and a little nausea. Called in sick. Going back to bed. 

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, Fosgate said:

Late in day two it hit me. Injection site of the arm puffed up a bit and was warm to the tough. Inflamation spread and I could feel the onset of a fever coming on. Had chills last night. Woke up this morning like someone glued my eyes and lips shut and a little nausea. Called in sick. Going back to bed. 

Get well!

• Like 1

Going to get my first or only shot tomorrow. Sites don’t tell you what you’re getting but I’m excited to get back to normal, even though I’ve been in the office everyday since august. Going to a wedding mid April with 150 people so happy to have some protection!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Both Pfizer shots in the books.  Felt a little crummy for a day after 1st so I was fearing my reaction to second.  For my second I had absolutely zero symptoms.  It’s been a week, nothing strange to report.  Wife was opposite. Nothing after first, crummy after second.  

• Like 1

First Moderna last week and get the second mid April.. So far so good... Wife had first Pfizer and all clear also.. ..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got my 1st Pfizer shot Sunday afternoon. Felt great on Monday, weird and crappy on Tuesday. Also, the sensation from my right arm reminded me of when my older brother used to punch me in the arm when we were kids.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got my 2nd Moderna shot 1 week ago. 1st shot was no problem at all, just a sore arm like bad flu shot. #2 was a different ballgame. It took maybe 16-20 hours for the symptoms to fully develop but I experienced mild/moderate fatigue, mild chills, and moderate+ body ache. No headache thankfully. The body ache was substantial though - it actually reminded me a lot of having swine flu back in 2009, though not quite as intense. Luckily all was short-lived though. I got the shot at 4pm on a Friday, felt crappy Saturday, and normal Sunday morning.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, RedLantern said:

Got my 2nd Moderna shot 1 week ago. 1st shot was no problem at all, just a sore arm like bad flu shot. #2 was a different ballgame. It took maybe 16-20 hours for the symptoms to fully develop but I experienced mild/moderate fatigue, mild chills, and moderate+ body ache. No headache thankfully. The body ache was substantial though - it actually reminded me a lot of having swine flu back in 2009, though not quite as intense. Luckily all was short-lived though. I got the shot at 4pm on a Friday, felt crappy Saturday, and normal Sunday morning.

Seems like reaction have been all over the place. A co-worker of mine got his 1st Pfizer shot a week ago Wednesday. Felt fine the rest of the day, but went thru your experience exactly the next day. Missed work, but woke up the following morning feeling 100%. 

I got the J & J shot last Wednesday and have experienced just some muscle aches, like how one feels the next day after a tough workout on weights. Went away after 24 hours or so. The spot where I got the shot has been a tad sore, but not enough to affect anything. Hoping that will be it...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My parents got their 1st Astrazeneca shot yesterday. My dad was ok after it, but my mum felt fatigued and had a headache. Today they both felt a little fatigued, my mum still had a bit of a headache. Been keeping tabs on them, but all seems fine so far.

• Like 1