Covid Vaccine. Your plans?

Covid Vaccine  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Once the Covid Vaccine is available, when do you plan to receive it?

• Immediately once I’m selected.
    • Wait a month and let others who need it go first.
    • Wait 3 to 6 months and see the data.
    • Never, this rushed vaccine has too much potential detriment

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/2021 at 05:59 AM

16 minutes ago, Nino said:

Not very ... cough ... effective. I wouldn't trust them.

That is a very long interval for Pfizer - here in Germany it is 3 to 4 weeks apart.

Agree.  @FrancisK7 can you not request moving that up?  At least early on Pfizer and Moderna were both pretty strict about the time between shots.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cigar smokers talking about adverse health results of a vaccine ....  Only in 2020.  Can't wait for this dumpster fire of a year to be over. 

I was vaccinated today.  No issues with me, or anyone else at my hospital who has been vaccinated.    

In a key sense, this is absolutely true: prevention and treatment are fundamentally different approaches to managing an epidemic. Invariably both are used whenever possible (e.g. STD's). A vaccine is

42 minutes ago, mprach024 said:

Agree.  @FrancisK7 can you not request moving that up?  At least early on Pfizer and Moderna were both pretty strict about the time between shots.

Double agree.  When I got my first Pfizer, they insisted I schedule my 2nd for 3 weeks plus or minus 4 days

Triple. When each of us got our first Pfizer, they had automatically scheduled the 2nd exactly 3 weeks later for us. We didn’t have to do anything but show up. Definitely check into that @FrancisK7

6 minutes ago, CaptainQuintero said:

UK gambled on extending the wait from 3 to 12 (Now to 8 weeks) to get more jabs into arms initially. Looks like it paid off with trial data coming in this week showing better immune response for the most vulnerable.

I don't know the science behind their decision but looks like it was sound. 

That’s really interesting I hadn’t heard that

On 5/14/2021 at 2:12 PM, Bijan said:

Booked for June 2nd for either Pfizer or Moderna. My wife got hers on Monday, it was Pfizer.

Booked at a pharmacy for this Thursday May 20th now.

Edit: Moderna

• Like 2

On 4/28/2021 at 11:34 AM, Meklown said:

24h after my first pfizer shot. 

sore arm. general sleepiness, but can't tell if it's significantly more than what I usually feel. No temp so far

Edit: about 52 hours now, soreness in the arm is 90% gone, still sleepy ... but I just had lunch and am at work now so who knows what's the real cause? Does not seem like any other symptoms will surface this late.

52h after my second shot.

Sore arm again. Serious fatigue yesterday but feeling 90+% since I woke up this morning. Hopefully no more symptoms appear any later.

• Like 3

First pfizer jab last Friday (May 14th). Next one September. No real side effects, sore where the needle went and a slight scratchy throat the next morning. 

I did find out that I won't be getting the 5G chip until the second jab...disappointing in a way, as I was hoping to ditch the mobile as soon as I got it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ebhead said:

First pfizer jab last Friday (May 14th). Next one September. No real side effects, sore where the needle went and a slight scratchy throat the next morning. 

I did find out that I won't be getting the 5G chip until the second jab...disappointing in a way, as I was hoping to ditch the mobile as soon as I got it.

I think they need to install the antennas first

Antennas GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 2

nope, not getting the Vaccine. 

• Like 3

did my civic duty and got the jab. 11:30pm at a local shoppers drugmart, they were jabbing as fast as the arms would show up. 

good to see Canada finally getting rolling...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Got my shot this morning. Single shot Janssen. My vaccine card is already in my passport. I was told to have an alcohol, free 24 hours. We'll see about that.

Sounds like they missed the punctuation out there

Was that the one jab and you're done jobby?

3 hours ago, Ryan said:

Got my shot this morning. Single shot Janssen. My vaccine card is already in my passport. I was told to have an alcohol free 24 hours. We'll see about that.

I got the same jab back at the end of March. Had some upper body aches the next day or so but no serious side effects. 

Hoping your future travels come to fruition. My wife had a gnarly fight with COVID for nearly a month, and has been slowly recovering. She can't get the vaccine right now, so our travel plans have been put on hold for now.

• Like 1