Cigar related cat names?

We have adopted a female cat that looks like it has some Russian Blue heritage. 

Naming has been a challenging endeavor for the family. My wife, who dislikes cigars, asked if I had any cigar related name suggestion the cat?

Smoke seems like an option but won’t likely get much traction as it is not “subtle” enough. Wondering if there are any 99E6F186-0080-4954-8CDC-DDCF2D5E8D0D.jpeg.68f2cf77b4a20c8709e419c5d22dc874.jpegsuggestions, perhaps related to a Marca?. This will be an outdoor/indoor cat, so the cat will be smoking cigars w me for quite some time. 

• Like 3

Naming a cat should never be a challenge. Just pick something at random. They'll just ignore you when you call them anyway.

But since you have to walk around calling out something when you are looking for her. A couple of folks mentioned Luna. She looks like a Luna to me.

• Like 1

My brother in law named one of their cats “Winston”, in honor of Winston Churchill.  Their other cat was named Clementine (Churchill’s wife), which they called Clemmie for short.

Not a perfect cigar tie-in (Sir Winston), but relates to an epic historical figure, and was famous for smoking cigars.  You could do worse.  Like Acid. 

• Like 1

"GRAYLADY" for the name.  Plus there's an old saying: Dogs have masters; Cats have staff.

• Like 1