Newbie Intro from San Francisco

drinaldi84

Hello FOH Community!

first off, apologies, I went out of order and posted a cigar review last night, ahead of this intro. Hopefully I’m back on track now. 

I was first introduced to cuban cigars in 2016, I was gifted half a box of Vegas Robaina Unicos, and wow, was I impressed. Until that point, my cigar experiences had been extremely forgettable (almost regrettable, I hate to admit). But what a perfect introduction to cuban cigars that was. Being an avid wine drinker, I appreciated the complexities and journey of flavors that cigar took me on. I realized, then, that there was something very special about cuban grown tobacco and I understood why they are regarded by many as the best smokes in the world. 

Fast forward to now, and I have been slowly building a collection of CC’s and am working my way around trying the different brands/vitolas. I’m also big into finding great wine/whiskey pairings with a good smoke. There’s nothing better than spending an evening with close friends/family while also enjoying a good cigar.

I’m very happy and grateful to have found FOH and have spent the last ~2 months perusing all of the great content on this forum. I have also purchased 3 boxes on the 24:24 sales, and what amazing boxes they are. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I'm just down the 80 from ya in Vacaville. The wine and cigar is a match made in heaven. I love having my bourbon with em too. I'm new here as well fyi.

• Like 1