Most wanted and unfullfilled list.

As I read through the Top 20 list it made me think of the ones that I wanted but could not get my hands on. I know we all have favorites or cigars that we always wanted to try or add to our collection but could not seem to complete the deal. Further adding to the problem is shipping issues and of course the "cost of covid" price increases, how much am I willing to or can afford to spend on my illusive friends. 

So First on my list of "just sold the last one" and most wanted and can't get Cubans has been and continues to be the Sancho Panza Belicosos, truly love that unique flavor. The second on the list is Vegas Robaina Unicos which is one of if not my favorite cigar. I would also love to see some Cohiba lancero singles on the website as the price of a box is a bit much for my current cigar budget but who knows I have raised my spending limits many times in the past, 2021 may send me to new heights. So where are you feeling most unfulfilled????

1 hour ago, Jimmy_jack said:

Sir Winstons...that’s it. I want boxes and boxes of them.

Not sure about boxes and boxes, 'cause I am all about sharing the love. But this has been the box that I have never been able to find. The quest continues...

1 minute ago, Bijan said:

Monte Especial just showed up on one vendor. A good sign maybe. Also one 2010 box on Bond Roberts.

Thanks @Bijan! Good to see Monte Especial is still floating on the market mate! Too bad that they're rarer than COLA nowadays.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Smatthews607 said:

Not sure about boxes and boxes, 'cause I am all about sharing the love. But this has been the box that I have never been able to find. The quest continues...

I suppose it’s because they rarely come up if ever, and are a bit to pricey typically for me. It’s just wishful thinking. I will say though, HU as a whole has been a real winner with my palate as of late. Need to expand my testing of the marca .

Partagas Aristocrats - a simple cigar, a cheap cigar, but one of my favourites. My two sources won't ship to the UK anymore and I'm almost out. Bugger.

Sent by spooky action at a distance

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Akela3rd said:

Partagas Aristocrats - a simple cigar, a cheap cigar, but one of my favourites. My two sources won't ship to the UK anymore and I'm almost out. Bugger.

Sent you a PM with a vendor with them in stock and it seems ships to the UK.

40 minutes ago, Akela3rd said:

Customs have upped their game recently which has led to some vendors suspending shipment to the UK. I’m starting to worry.

23 hours ago, Smatthews607 said:

In three trips to Havana, 1) 2018, 2) 2019 I could not find even one box of Sir Winston’s. A few singles at best. And I tip very well... ?

17 minutes ago, Chas.Alpha said:

In three trips to Havana, 1) 2018, 2) 2019 I could not find even one box of Sir Winston’s. A few singles at best. And I tip very well... ?

You are not helping me feel confident about my prospects of finding these someday...

• Sad 1

Hoyo DC is at the top of my list right now. Who knows when or where they will pop up but ya never know. 
I am finally ready to buy a box of sir Winston if they can be found. Hope I’ll like em, if not they would seem ready for a box split. 

I threw a review out this past weekend about the Punch DC’s. It wasn’t hyperbole. I meant every word. ?

• Like 1