What are you watching? Best show/series on the box right now.

I  get about an hour of night time TV in with Di most evenings and have just finished one Netflix series (Velvet). 

We are looking to commit to another one for 2021 :D

What are your recommendations?  Maybe, the best series you watched last year?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jealous of anyone who is watching Peaky Blinders or The Wire for the first time.    Wish I could delete my memory and watch those again for the first time.  Peaky Blinders is the best s

You must see this! Fraud, intrigue, drama, politics, expert opinion and even some trash! Love it... You will think it is all true! And what will make some of you very happy, there is no depicted

If you have any interest in sci-fi, or can just tolerate it, The Expanse on Amazon is the best sci-fi series I've ever watched. Tons of relevance to today, great acting, and Season 5 so far has been a

If you have any interest in sci-fi, or can just tolerate it, The Expanse on Amazon is the best sci-fi series I've ever watched. Tons of relevance to today, great acting, and Season 5 so far has been a stunner. 

And of course, if you have any interest in serial masochism, you can watch American cable news ? 

• Like 3

I second the Stranger Things (3 seasons - Netflix), Queen's Gambit (8 episodes? - Netflix), and Mandalorian (2 seasons - Disney) suggestions.  All enjoyable, all 1-hour or less episodes

• Like 1

Just watched the whole Kobra Kai series with my partner's daughter. Yep all 3 series. Gotta say . Karate kid 1 2 3 coming up. 

Meat Eaters , just love that stuff.

The Undoing on ? is worth watching. Hugh Grunt plays himself a pathetic spineless fraction of a man . Nicole Kidman , probably has had her pulled tight one to many times . Still gorgeous tho. 

Rob take a look at Mank on Netflix Directed by David Fincher. Fight Club , Seven , The Social Network 

• Like 2

The Night Of.  Probably the best mini series I’ve ever watched in terms of production and character development. Absolutely brilliant.

I also enjoyed Chernobyl.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Hammer Smokin' said:

Jealous of anyone who is watching Peaky Blinders or The Wire for the first time. 

Wish I could delete my memory and watch those again for the first time. 

Peaky Blinders is the best series since Boardwalk Empire. 

100%

13 minutes ago, djrey said:

The Wire first time.

Amazing show--but my all time favorite cop show has to be "The Shield".     I have watched it several times and it still blows me away each time--total adrenaline rush that has never been topped imho.