NFL Playoffs

Looking forward tot he WFT Bucs game on Sunday. our time. 

I am hoping Ken relents and that we can watch it at his place while having a few cigars. :cigar:

Prediction     Bucs 37  WFT 20

How is your team shaping up for the weekend? Predictions?

• Like 3

Looking forward to some drinks and cigars during the games this weekend. I’m thinking Bucs 27 Wash 17. All the games will be enjoyable, but Ravens/Titans should be a great one. As a 49ers fan, I’m just a spectator (and bettor) this weekend. 

• Like 3

Talk about momentum going into the playoffs... the Bears storm into New Orleans after a "must win" loss thanks to Arizona's loss to the Rams.  We're in the playoffs with a solid 8-8 record!  Newspapers here say the genius Matt Nagy will "open up the offense" for the boy wonder Mitch Trubisky.  I'm drinking the Kool-Aid!  Bears win 26-24!  Sir Winston GR at the ready

1. SEA 28 - LAR 17
  2. TB 34 - WFT 20
  3. IND 28 - BUF 30
  4. BAL 27 - TEN 30
  5. PIT 31 - CLE 30

Panthers fan here so I don't have a dog in this fight. But I'm calling it right here. Ron Rivera and his WFT beat Tom Brady and the Bucs. Rivera's a good coach and a better man. I understand why he got fired as the Panther's coach, but I still don't like it. WFT 16 - Bucs 13. 

• Like 1

I took WASH +8.5, I think their D will keep is relatively close. Mike Evans looks to be out too.

I'm most excited to watch the Bills continue to roll...also that Ravens/Titans game will be a barn burner

Having just watched the ESPN “30 for 30” episode on Alex Smith’s travails from the compound fracture, the near-death infections, losing most of his right calf, to getting back on the field...hard not to root for WFT.  Plus Rivera, a solid dude.  But...

GO ‘HAWKS! 

10 hours ago, JoeyBones777 said:

I'm expecting the Bills to roll over the Colts 31-17!

Are u bills fan?  Colts fan here for forever even though originally from upstate NY

if Reich does not try to outsmart himself might be closer if they pound the ball but feel the bills off too good.  Never know how young Qb will react.  Maybe reich will throw game so buff might final win a SB - lol 

btw- did u win poker game last night. I got knocked out in 10th.  Congrats if u won. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

Talk about momentum going into the playoffs... the Bears storm into New Orleans after a "must win" loss thanks to Arizona's loss to the Rams.  We're in the playoffs with a solid 8-8 record!  Newspapers here say the genius Matt Nagy will "open up the offense" for the boy wonder Mitch Trubisky.  I'm drinking the Kool-Aid!  Bears win 26-24!  Sir Winston GR at the ready

1. SEA 28 - LAR 17
  2. TB 34 - WFT 20
  3. IND 28 - BUF 30
  4. BAL 27 - TEN 30
  5. PIT 31 - CLE 30

My Vikings will be watching the playoffs from the comfort of their own homes. ???

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Boxer31 said:

Are u bills fan?  Colts fan here for forever even though originally from upstate NY

if Reich does not try to outsmart himself might be closer if they pound the ball but feel the bills off too good.  Never know how young Qb will react.  Maybe reich will throw game so buff might final win a SB - lol 

btw- did u win poker game last night. I got knocked out in 10th.  Congrats if u won. 

Yeah, I'm originally from Buffalo. I was 9 when they made their first superbowl. I'm excited for their chances this year. Thank you, I did win poker last night.?

55 minutes ago, Hollywood Ninja said:

Ha. Let Russ wash the dishes more like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not even sure he can handle that. That was painful to watch. The second half of the season he was garbage. 

Looking forward tot he WFT Bucs game on Sunday. our time. 
I am hoping Ken relents and that we can watch it at his place while having a few cigars. :cigar:
Prediction     Bucs 37  WFT 20

How is your team shaping up for the weekend? Predictions?

Very close Rob !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats @Elpresidente on the win. I’m having a bad flashback to the 2003 NFC Championship game. Somewhere deep in the psyche of Philly fans, Ronde Barber is still running back that interception...

And as for @Ken Gargett, sounds like you’re neurotic and anxiety-ridden enough to be an Eagles fan. While we don’t have a monstrous ogre of an owner, we do have a roster mostly past their prime (ahem...excuse me, “veterans”), an entitled quarterback angry he was benched after throwing 9000 interceptions, and a General Manager who can always tell you which round a prospect will be drafted but not whether he’s any good. Join us!

• Like 1

Rams defense looked pretty damned good.  I remember the not so distant days when the Bears D used to be mentioned in the same sentence as the Rams.  Replace a good D coordinator with a bad one, lose a couple players we should have kept...not even close now.