Your Top Five Destinations In One Week...

1. Germany for pure fun. Hope that I can have herf with German members like @nino ?.

2. Australia for Havanathon and having fun with Rob and FOH Aus members like @JohnS. I may do a goofy cigar review with Ken too if I have a chance (obviously with donkey dick cigars LOL) ?.

3. UK for cigar and booze travel with FOH UK members. I might see Edward Shakian, Nick Hammond, and Laurence Davis (with his massive puffing and lighting) as well. 

4. US for having fun with FOH American members like @Habana Mike. Mega Herf awaits ?!

5. Cuba for custom roll CCs and finca tour. BTW, are there some of custom rollers retired few yrs ago? I heard Yolanda Medina already retired during FOH Zoom Herf.

• Like 3

On 1/19/2021 at 1:46 PM, Habana Mike said:

With you on Stonehenge and Antarctica. The latter would put me on all the continents!

ditto. 

On 1/22/2021 at 8:27 PM, Connoisseur Kim said:

1. Germany for pure fun. Hope that I can have herf with German members like @nino ?.

2. Australia for Havanathon and having fun with Rob and FOH Aus members like @JohnS. I may do a goofy cigar review with Ken too if I have a chance (obviously with donkey dick cigars LOL) ?.

3. UK for cigar and booze travel with FOH UK members. I might see Edward Shakian, Nick Hammond, and Laurence Davis (with his massive puffing and lighting) as well. 

4. US for having fun with FOH American members like @Habana Mike. Mega Herf awaits ?!

5. Cuba for custom roll CCs and finca tour. BTW, are there some of custom rollers retired few yrs ago? I heard Yolanda Medina already retired during FOH Zoom Herf.

you would be most welcome. 

On 1/22/2021 at 8:29 PM, Ken Gargett said:

ditto. 

not stonehenge. went there once. there was an incident. i may not have been completely blameless. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

Well thank you !!

Happy to take you to the pharmacy for a few cigars in the lab there once it opens again !

Yolanda has indeed retired and runs a Paladar in Cojimar, the seaside village made famous by Hemingway near Havana.
Crisanto "Santos" of former Comodoro fame retired years ago and was a cigar consultant in both Malaysia and Honduras.

• Like 1

On 1/22/2021 at 8:30 PM, Ken Gargett said:

you would be most welcome. 

Absolutely Kenny! Everybody awaits for you and me reviewing CCs together on FOH Zoom Herf ?

On 1/22/2021 at 8:32 PM, nino said:

Well thank you !!

Happy to take you to the pharmacy for a few cigars in the lab there once it opens again !

Yolanda has indeed retired and runs a Paladar in Cojimar, the seaside village made famous by Hemingway near Havana.
Crisanto "Santos" of former Comodoro fame retired years ago and was a cigar consultant in both Malaysia and Honduras.

Thanks Senor Nino! Hope that I can reach out to your hometown and having Herf with you ?

Surpised to hear that some of rollers including Yolanda are no longer in business ? What are custom rollers still in active so far mate??

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

Surpised to hear that some of rollers including Yolanda are no longer in business ? What are custom rollers still in active so far mate??

Off the top of my head : Alex at Comodoro, Juanita at either Melia Cohiba or across the street at the Riviera and Cueto at La Cabaña. That's about it I believe....
While La China is still at Partagas she doesn't roll much.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, nino said:

Off the top of my head : Alex at Comodoro, Juanita at either Melia Cohiba or across the street at the Riviera and Cueto at La Cabaña. That's about it I believe....
While La China is still at Partagas she doesn't roll much.

Thanks Nino! Everything must be changed in Cuba mate ?

Cairo

Isfahan

Top of Annapurna 

Dublin

Salzburg

• Like 2

And Reynaldo at Conde de Villanueva as well as who ever is rolling at Club Habana.

22 hours ago, Chas.Alpha said:
Cairo
Isfahan
Top of Annapurna 
Dublin
Salzburg

Love Salzburg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 1/22/2021 at 2:30 AM, Ken Gargett said:

not stonehenge. went there once. there was an incident. i may not have been completely blameless. 

Stonehenge, Shoes & Shared Workplace Experiences | WeirdBeerGirl.com

51 minutes ago, LLC said:

Love Salzburg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven’t been since the Sonnenfinsternis of August, 1999.