Your Top Five Destinations In One Week...


Recommended Posts

1. Germany for pure fun. Hope that I can have herf with German members like @nino ?.

2. Australia for Havanathon and having fun with Rob and FOH Aus members like @JohnS. I may do a goofy cigar review with Ken too if I have a chance (obviously with donkey dick cigars LOL) ?.

3. UK for cigar and booze travel with FOH UK members. I might see Edward Shakian, Nick Hammond, and Laurence Davis (with his massive puffing and lighting) as well. 

4. US for having fun with FOH American members like @Habana Mike. Mega Herf awaits ?!

5. Cuba for custom roll CCs and finca tour. BTW, are there some of custom rollers retired few yrs ago? I heard Yolanda Medina already retired during FOH Zoom Herf.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/19/2021 at 1:46 PM, Habana Mike said:

With you on Stonehenge and Antarctica. The latter would put me on all the continents!

ditto. 

 

On 1/22/2021 at 8:27 PM, Connoisseur Kim said:

1. Germany for pure fun. Hope that I can have herf with German members like @nino ?.

2. Australia for Havanathon and having fun with Rob and FOH Aus members like @JohnS. I may do a goofy cigar review with Ken too if I have a chance (obviously with donkey dick cigars LOL) ?.

3. UK for cigar and booze travel with FOH UK members. I might see Edward Shakian, Nick Hammond, and Laurence Davis (with his massive puffing and lighting) as well. 

4. US for having fun with FOH American members like @Habana Mike. Mega Herf awaits ?!

5. Cuba for custom roll CCs and finca tour. BTW, are there some of custom rollers retired few yrs ago? I heard Yolanda Medina already retired during FOH Zoom Herf.

you would be most welcome. 

 

On 1/22/2021 at 8:29 PM, Ken Gargett said:

ditto. 

not stonehenge. went there once. there was an incident. i may not have been completely blameless. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

1. Germany for pure fun. Hope that I can have herf with German members like @nino ?.

5. Cuba for custom roll CCs and finca tour. BTW, are there some of custom rollers retired few yrs ago? I heard Yolanda Medina already retired during FOH Zoom Herf.

Well thank you !!

Happy to take you to the pharmacy for a few cigars in the lab there once it opens again !

Yolanda has indeed retired and runs a Paladar in Cojimar, the seaside village made famous by Hemingway near Havana.
Crisanto "Santos" of former Comodoro fame retired years ago and was a cigar consultant in both Malaysia and Honduras.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/22/2021 at 8:30 PM, Ken Gargett said:

you would be most welcome. 

Absolutely Kenny! Everybody awaits for you and me reviewing CCs together on FOH Zoom Herf ?

 

On 1/22/2021 at 8:32 PM, nino said:

Well thank you !!

Happy to take you to the pharmacy for a few cigars in the lab there once it opens again !

Yolanda has indeed retired and runs a Paladar in Cojimar, the seaside village made famous by Hemingway near Havana.
Crisanto "Santos" of former Comodoro fame retired years ago and was a cigar consultant in both Malaysia and Honduras.

Thanks Senor Nino! Hope that I can reach out to your hometown and having Herf with you ?

Surpised to hear that some of rollers including Yolanda are no longer in business ? What are custom rollers still in active so far mate??

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

Surpised to hear that some of rollers including Yolanda are no longer in business ? What are custom rollers still in active so far mate??

Off the top of my head : Alex at Comodoro, Juanita at either Melia Cohiba or across the street at the Riviera and Cueto at La Cabaña. That's about it I believe....
While La China is still at Partagas she doesn't roll much.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, nino said:

Off the top of my head : Alex at Comodoro, Juanita at either Melia Cohiba or across the street at the Riviera and Cueto at La Cabaña. That's about it I believe....
While La China is still at Partagas she doesn't roll much.

Thanks Nino! Everything must be changed in Cuba mate ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And Reynaldo at Conde de Villanueva as well as who ever is rolling at Club Habana.

 

22 hours ago, Chas.Alpha said:
Cairo
Isfahan
Top of Annapurna 
Dublin
Salzburg


Love Salzburg.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/22/2021 at 2:30 AM, Ken Gargett said:

not stonehenge. went there once. there was an incident. i may not have been completely blameless. 

Stonehenge, Shoes & Shared Workplace Experiences | WeirdBeerGirl.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, LLC said:


Love Salzburg.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven’t been since the Sonnenfinsternis of August, 1999.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.