Maybe a good pairing?

Has anyone given these a try yet?  The idea is intriguing and I read that these have been available outside the US for a while now.  They apparently are now coming to the US market as of today.  I'm not really sure I can imagine the flavor combination of Coke and coffee since their both pretty strong flavors; but since I often smoke with either Coke Zero or black coffee, maybe these can pair well with cigars.

Coca-Cola with Coffee is now available at stores nationwide

• Like 2

Haven't tried that. I used to pour coke over freeze dried coffee. It has a weird effect where you get tons of thick foam. Was useful when trying to pull all nighters. But my days of not wanting to sleep are over, and I get to bed too late as it is and drink too much coffee now too.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Hammer Smokin' said:

a vanilla flavoured coke, with zero sugar......sounds very chemical. 

These ones aren't zero sugar as far as I can tell. It's Coca-cola plus coffee in various flavours. Seems it's 18 grams of sugar per 12 oz can.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Coke-with-Coffee-Vanilla-12-Fl-Oz-4-Count/538654112

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Bijan said:

These ones aren't zero sugar as far as I can tell. It's Coca-cola plus coffee in various flavours. Seems it's 18 grams of sugar per 12 oz can.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Coke-with-Coffee-Vanilla-12-Fl-Oz-4-Count/538654112

2 of the cans pictured in my post show “zero sugar” so I’m guessing they will be available 

• Like 1

Just now, Bijan said:

Thanks! I'll have to try the dark blend sugar free.

2 minutes ago, Hammer Smokin' said:

yep. 

I can imagine a 'dark blend' without sugar, but a vanilla flavouring without any sugar....sounds chemically delicious :)

I’m going to give em a try too. Might spit it out but who knows, might be good.