Superbowl Day thread

I am not smoking watching the football game but earlier today I had my second Juan Lopez Seleccion No. 2 “MEL DIC 16” from a box I got about 3 years ago. The first one I smoked did not impress me that much and that was about a year and a half ago.  I was smoking this cigar in my garage roasting coffee before the Super Bowl tonight. 

Overall this was a good cigar with orange, chocolate and espresso flavors. 

9FAB5707-5393-414D-B6A7-EE2FD8F0591A.jpeg

05AA862E-E363-4758-9057-EC35C01FD09C.jpeg

4E56DA78-47FE-4D64-94D5-14DD00DCEEFC.jpeg

0D067253-2512-4035-868F-7AD29F7CADC9.jpeg

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quickly threw this together this morning... watching by myself... should be enough, you think?? (pinched from amysedaris Insta )

My wife and I moved over to Jacksonville from Tampa last year to do a hotel project. It was completed (finally) Saturday morning, so I took a picture of the sunrise and packed my punch cart into my tr

Getting warmed up...

Just now, JohnS said:

Will the game settle if...

1. Both teams catch the ball more regularly?

2. Kansas City stops conceding penalties?

Bucs will be Bucs.......they frustrate you.

KC a touch rattled in the first half. Long way to go

KC players and coaches were on full self destruct in the first half. Absolutely out of the game mentally. First drive of the third quarter will be telling. KC has a chance but it's slim. 

28 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

Bucs will be Bucs.......they frustrate you.

KC a touch rattled in the first half. Long way to go

all over. bucs will increase the margin. 

a mate had a five way bet for $100 which would have netted $4500. got the first three. last two were the bucs and the clippers.

at the moment, he is monumentally pissed at the clippers. 

12 minutes ago, BoliDan said:

I'm from New England and told my Denver buddy never bet against Tom Brady, even 60 yr old Brady.

He's 20,000 in random bets all in favor of the chiefs and has refused to return my texts since 2nd qtr.

I'm a Denver fan. I just hope Patriot fans reflect back on how Belichick messed up on letting Brady go and the Pats crumble back to the team they were in the late 80's when they were an easy win team to beat. I just hope that the Bucs didn't blow their wad like Denver did to get Manning and a Superbowl team together and wind up sacrificing their future playoff potential for a few years to come. By the looks of it it's going to take a couple more years for Denver to get another capable team together with the way they are playing and the Bowen Family ownership dispute still going on. 

• Like 1