In the process of buying a cabinet, who is the new go-to guy to order a humidor cabinet from nowadays?

Nico

Hello

I remember there was this guy who made a cabinet named aristocrats. I don’t remember his name but he retired recently. He was well respected and people had only good things to say about him. Now that he is gone, is there a new guy people order from? I’m in the process of buying a cabinet now and would like a piece with quality, tight seal, lights, lock and so on. Any recommendations?

• 3 weeks later...

Just a suggestion, but you can quite easily convert a large china cabinet into a cabinet humidor pretty easily and without much skills needed.

The cabinet and supplies are significantly cheaper than a pre-made cabinet humidor.

I bought a 5'x5' China cabinet from a used furniture store for $50 and with some computer fans, an electronic humidifier (cant recall which one I had), some bottom of door weather strips and some Spanish cedar to line it, and some caulking, totaling probably about $150 and I had a great, large, good looking humidor.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk