Visit Cuba and you get SOBERANO vaccine

Mr. Japan

• 2 weeks later...

Pure rubbish. They haven't vaccinated the locals but have vaccines for tourists. They are charging $35 for covid tests coming in and $65 to get out. In the US all of those tests are free. From what I understand, in the US you need two shots about a month apart. So it would be kind of useless to get a Cuban shot from one manufacturer go home and get another shot from another. Most people don't stay there a month. More smokescreen propaganda. John  

• Like 2

Pure rubbish. They haven't vaccinated the locals but have vaccines for tourists. They are charging $35 for covid tests coming in and $65 to get out. In the US all of those tests are free. From what I understand, in the US you need two shots about a month apart. So it would be kind of useless to get a Cuban shot from one manufacturer go home and get another shot from another. Most people don't stay there a month. More smokescreen propaganda. John  

I agree about the pricing but I did read you would get one shot there and then take the other home to use later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is Cuba's play-by-play on the COVID vaccine. They have made press releases of discoveries of 4 types of vaccines that they would provide for the locals. The first 3 were failures. The 4th one, SOVERANA 2 will be available for tourists at the end of the year. If you aren't there for month, they will give you the remaining 2 shots to take home. They have yet to vaccine any locals in quantity. They have also stated that they will manufacture 100 million+ vaccines for lesser developed countries in Latin America and Africa free of charge. Fairy tales are a basic ingredient in Cuba's cook-book recipes. 

According to Directorio Cubano, starting 2/23/21 only residents can fly in to Cuba. No tourists can fly in for a scheduled month. Tourists can fly out though. My guess would also be that locals cant fly out. 

The Directorio Cubano article is not being verified, so it could be old news. John

• Like 1

On 2/22/2021 at 11:45 AM, JohnnyO said:

They have also stated that they will manufacture 100 million+ vaccines for lesser developed countries in Latin America and Africa free of charge.

How about feeding the population first. Soverana 2 ! Run for your life.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/18/2021 at 11:31 PM, JohnnyO said:

Not only I agree 100% with your comment - but : the Cuban Soberana vaccine has not even finished phase 3 trials as of today April 2021.

It has not been released yet and all my Cuban friends tell me they won't be used as guinea pigs.

Cuba has no aspirin, no basic medicines, no food - but expects  tourists to take an unproven vaccine - 100% Bullshit propaganda.

Today's news : Collapsed hospitals due to Covid cases, no ambulances, no food in hospitals, total chaos :

https://www.14ymedio.com/cuba/hospitales-cubanos-colapso-falta-insumos_0_3069293046.html

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 months later...

Guess what - the so called Cuban Covid "vaccines" are not recognized by the European Union as being effective or to allow vaccinated Cubans ( or stupid vaccine tourists ) into the EU ...

-------------

Neither Soberana nor Abdala are valid to travel from Cuba to Europe
Only those vaccinated with drugs approved by the European Medicines Agency or the WHO will have normal access to the Union.

Madrid 07 Jun 2021 - 19:59 CEST

From this Monday, travelers from all over the world, with the exception of Brazil, India and South Africa, can travel to Spain normally, as long as they are vaccinated. However, the latter only applies to those who have been inoculated with drugs approved by the European Medicines Agency or the World Health Organization (WHO).

According to the Spanish health authorities, travelers from outside the European Union arriving in Spain must be vaccinated with Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Janssen, Sinopharm or Sinovac. The list does not include the Russian Sputnik vaccine and neither does the Cuban candidates Abdala and Soberana 02, which the Cuban government has inoculated hundreds of thousands of people.

This Monday, three travelers from Havana arrived at the Barajas Airport in Madrid, all with the complete schedule of one of the Cuban experimental vaccines. However, they had to show a negative PCR test both to get on the plane and to enter Spain, since these injectables are not among those admitted, reported the Spanish newspaper El País.

According to the report, as the Cubans arrived in the Iberian Peninsula in transit to Mexico, they had no major difficulties. But, if they had wanted to visit Spain, they could not have embarked.
  • Thanks 1