FORUM UPGRADE - 14/FEB/21 - TECH ISSUES

MoeFOH

Hi All, please post any issues you are experiencing related to this upgrade in this thread. 

Please include as much info as you can when listing the issue... things that are very helpful in getting to the root of the problem...

• Screenshot of the problem

• Device your using (PC/Mac/iPhone/Andriod/Etc)

• It's operating system (iOS/Android/Etc and version)

• Your IP Address

Think there might be glitch with the new upgrade. The sign in button doesn’t populate the login page. 

I was able to finally get it to populate via the Lockers Link that redirected me to the login page. 

Anyone else having this issue?

iPhone / Safari / Mobile and Desktop Site both affected

• Thanks 1

Same issue as above with not seeing access to notifications and messages.  Also, I am signed in, but the menu still has "sign in" as an option.  Almost leads me to believe that's why no menu shows up that's related to being logged in.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, TTP21 said:

Same issue as above with not seeing access to notifications and messages.  Also, I am signed in, but the menu still has "sign in" as an option.  Almost leads me to believe that's why no menu shows up that's related to being logged in.  

Same for me, signed in but still showing sign in in menu. 

• Thanks 1

Seeing this on the iPad

[[Template forums/front/topics/activity is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

6 hours ago, Habana Mike said:

Seeing this on the iPad

[[Template forums/front/topics/activity is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike, try clearing your browser's cache to see if that resolves this issue. Thanks. 

Mike, try clearing your browser's cache to see if that resolves this issue. Thanks. 

I signed out, cleared Safari browser and signed back in and it is still showing on the bottom of a topic. Not an issue in Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LLC said:

I signed out, cleared Safari browser and signed back in and it is still showing on the bottom of a topic. Not an issue in Tapatalk.

We have purged the system cache now, can you please check to see if this has resolved the issue?

We have purged the system cache now, can you please check to see if this has resolved the issue?

Strange, if I go to the daily smoke thread from a notification I get that error at the bottom of the page still. If I go to a topic from the main list of threads or from clicking the next unread topic it is not showing the error.

I thought it may only be the daily smoke thread when getting to it from notifications but I tried directly from the topic lid on the web version and it still shows the same error.

I did try signing out and in again but no difference.

21 hours ago, shippers said:

Perhaps related to what @LLC is seeing - getting an asset error message only in the Daily Smoke thread as far as I can tell. Tried it both logged in and also logged out in an incognito browser with Chrome to potentially rule out a local caching issue. 

Screenshot 2021-02-17 at 09.27.02.png

Same thing happened to me @MoeFOH. I think some of elements don't show properly on new engine due to some kind of code glitch IMHO.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Every time I click on the red dot to see the first unread post in a thread, it takes me to the very end of the thread, instead of the first unread post.

Also happens when I click on a notification.

Hey Fuzz, that's an odd one. Works fine from what I can see. I get taken straight to the first unread post under the red line in the thread. What device and browser are you using? Can you check on a different device?