FORUM UPGRADE - 14/FEB/21 - TECH ISSUES

MoeFOH

22 hours ago, Fuzz said:

Every time I click on the red dot to see the first unread post in a thread, it takes me to the very end of the thread, instead of the first unread post.

Also happens when I click on a notification.

I've noticed this happening to me too in the last few days on Safari on both my iPhone XS and MBP. It takes me to where the "GO TO TOPIC LISTING" and "NEXT UNREAD TOPIC" navigation buttons are at the bottom of the page.

And I'm still getting the "Something went wrong" page periodically on my iPhone. Not every time I sign in but fairly regularly. I've cleared my cache, history and what not.

On 2/25/2021 at 12:39 PM, sho671 said:

I've noticed this happening to me too in the last few days on Safari on both my iPhone XS and MBP. It takes me to where the "GO TO TOPIC LISTING" and "NEXT UNREAD TOPIC" navigation buttons are at the bottom of the page.

And I'm still getting the "Something went wrong" page periodically on my iPhone. Not every time I sign in but fairly regularly. I've cleared my cache, history and what not.

Thanks. We're following up on these, too. 

For the past couple of weeks I no longer get any FOH email notifications. I used to get an email for the 24:24 sales and the other "water hole" posts. I'm using Microsoft Edge  for my browser on my laptop. It's like I've been deleted from those email lists.

4 hours ago, btort910 said:

For the past couple of weeks I no longer get any FOH email notifications. I used to get an email for the 24:24 sales and the other "water hole" posts. I'm using Microsoft Edge  for my browser on my laptop. It's like I've been deleted from those email lists.

Hey there. They shouldn't have changed because of the update but you can set those preferences in your own profile anyway. Go to the header drop-down menu on the top right of screen under your username, go to Account Settings>Notifications. From there you should be able to manage what notifications you get for all the various types of content. 

Let me know if you have any probs. Thanks. :thumbsup: