WINNER ANNOUNCED!! "The LONG & SHORT of it" Review Weeks - Week #2 LONGS. Prize: Box Por Larranga Montecarlos!!

"The LONG & SHORT of it" Review Weeks - WEEK #2 - LONGS

twins.jpg

The first week of this theme has been run & won...a fantastic response on the short game! Now we go to the other end of the spectrum...this week, what are your go-to cigars in the LOOONG stakes? What do you consider a long smoke? Salomon... Double Corona... Pyramid... Lonsdale... etc???

Pick any cigar that fits the bill for you - Cuban or non-Cuban

All entrants go into the draw for a BOX Por Larranaga Montecarlos :spotlight:

(3 reviews max per member)

ALSO - POST YOUR PICS IN THE NEW FOH COMPETITION GALLERY & NOTICEBOARD THREAD

FOR EXTRA TICKETS IN THE DRAW!!

https://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/topic/148257-foh-competitions-gallery-noticeboard

FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY:

1. Start a new Topic in the Waterhole

2. Format your title as follows (so we can track entries): Partagas Lusitania - XYZ ABR 20 (L&SRW2)* 

- if you don't have the box code give us the year. 

3. Write a review, include some photos, give us some details and score the cigar in your own way. 

4. Post your pics in the FOH Competitions Gallery & Noticeboard for extra tickets in the draw!

Done! :thumbsup:

Edited: Winner drawn Tuesday 9th March (Bris time).

Have fun and have a great week! :cigar:

*(L&SRW2 = Long & Short Review Week 2)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow... Just Wow... I'm speechless ... Thank you ! Feel like  this guy :    https://images.app.goo.gl/Q1inSCtpPhrKzYmw5    

Another great round of reviews for this theme - well done to all!  The random draw winner is @Bijan !! Congrats!!  Please PM your details (name, address, and email) to me, and we'll arr

Right there with you. There is no way all of these members will ever know exactly how much their help and knowledge is GREATLY appreciated. Best forum I have ever had the privilege to join. Bar n

5 hours ago, MoeFOH said:

"The LONG & SHORT of it" Review Weeks - WEEK #1 - SHORTS

twins.jpg

Over the next two weeks we're running a review theme to canvas your long & short game. First up, this week, what are your go-to cigars in the SHORT stakes? What do you consider a short smoke? Cigarillo... Petit Robusto... Corona... ...Churchill :o

Pick any cigar that fits the bill for you - Cuban or non-Cuban

All entrants go into the draw for a BOX Trinidad Media Luna :spotlight:

ALSO - POST YOUR PICS IN THE FOH WEEK IN PICTURES THREAD FOR EXTRA TICKETS IN THE DRAW!!

https://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/topic/135271-foh-a-week-in-pictures/

FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY:

1. Start a new Topic in the Waterhole

2. Format your title as follows (so we can track entries): Montecristo Petit Edmundo - XYZ ABR 20 (L&SRW1)* 

- if you don't have the box code give us the year. 

3. Write a review, include some photos, give us some details and score the cigar in your own way. 

Done! :thumbsup:

Winner drawn TUESDAY morning Mar 2nd (Brisbane time).

Have fun and have a great week! :cigar:

*(L&SRW1 = Long & Short Review Week 1)

Extra extra points for including a selfie, nice ashtray, view, backstory etc. along with the cigar?

I'll pony up a cigar or so myself for the best content on the FWIP!

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, mprach024 said:

Backstory on the cigar, or of me personally.  Cause I can’t wait to tell you some stories from my astronaut days

Yes, definitely the astronaut backstory!

• Haha 1

Pretty funny, as you put this up I was smoking a RAG.  I'll go looking for a shorty tonight.  I guess I'll just have to pull another long one out for next week...darn  ?

• Like 1

Absolutely fantastic response to this review week - not often I have to go so many pages back to retrieve all the entrants! Well done to all! :clap:

For week #1 "Shorts", the random draw winner is @SpecialK !!

Congrats!! :party:

Please PM me your details (name, address, and email) and we'll arrange dispatch of your prize. 

Thanks again to all who entered. If you wish, get prepped for your week #2 "Longs" reviews now. I'll post the comp & prize details soon. :thumbsup:

• MoeFOH changed the title to WINNER ANNOUNCED!! "The LONG & SHORT of it" Review Weeks - Week #1 SHORTS. Prize: Box Trinidad Media Luna!!

Thank you all !.. I know this sounds cliche but I never win anything so this is a shock. I do appreciate the sage advice and fellowship given to me by everyone here . I have limited experience with CC's and the ability to try things and get pointers from all of you is why I'm so grateful to have found this community.

• Like 4

????

• MoeFOH changed the title to WINNER ANNOUNCED!! "The LONG & SHORT of it" Review Weeks - Week #2 LONGS. Prize: Box Por Larranga Montecarlos!!
  • MoeFOH unpinned this topic