Monty 2 box code EBS Sep-20

2 hours ago, Bijan said:

I've only ever had one order with boxes sealed. All the other vendors have checked the cigars or at least not had them sealed. One of the two sealed boxes was the only one I ever received with mold.

Same here. A lot of boxes, I've only ever had a couple. At least from the vendor's I have used. Usually, many boxes get looked at by the wholesalers or at some point in their journey. 

1 hour ago, Bijan said:

I've only ever had one order with boxes sealed. All the other vendors have checked the cigars or at least not had them sealed. One of the two sealed boxes was the only one I ever received with mold.

Back in the day I used to request sealed, and I could get them sealed.  Didn’t take long to work out that’s a mistake and you’re much better off having them inflect first.  

Thanks everyone for helping out a newbie here. I feel much better now. I looked here first and did not see that box code. I read the rules when I joined this Board ten days ago and know I can not mention names. Before, I had almost exclusively bought from a well-known vendor-close to twenty boxes-and every single one of them had unbroken seals. This particular vendor (of today's shipment) is new to me. And from now on, I hope to do most if not all of my purchases here. I just wish I could figure out the timing of the special offers. Wednesday offers coming out at around 6:30 EST on Tuesdays? Huh. Weekend offers coming out at around 6:30 EST on Thursdays? Huh again ? I am a slow learner but I will catch on eventually. Starting at 6:15 tomorrow I will be hitting the refresh every 15 seconds. That's my plan.

46 minutes ago, Fsonicsmith said:

I looked here first and did not see that box code.

EBS is a pretty low-volume code.

Researching it I see PSD4, PSD5, Hoyo Petit Robusto, Monte 2, Monte 3 and Siglo II in that code. But pretty limited numbers.

On FOH 24:24 in the past half a year I see Mag 50 a few times and Cohiba Exquisitos twice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1