Your best cigar experience of February 2021?

• El Presidente changed the title to Your best cigar experience of February 2021?
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best for me was enjoying one with a friend in person. I don't think the cigar itself even mattered.

Tainos , absolutely magnificent

Upmann Sir WInston ARG MAY14 that a friend here on the forum was kind enough to send not one but two of them to me. Saving the review for Week 2 the Long. Another good friend and I had them under a ve

Monte Especial AMP AGO 20 with myriad flavours: Coffee, cocoa and cream, twang, tarragon and mint, some citrus peel and smokiness for a bit.

With a Trinidad Fundadores in second place, coffee, almond, donut and baking spice.

• Like 4

To my own surprise it’s a NC this month - Davidoff Art Edition 2014. Lemongrass and coffee transitioning to marshmallow and then graham cracker. Like smoking a s’more.  

• Like 2

RyJ Churchill JUN 19 - it was absolutely delicious.  glad I picked up HQ box end of last yr.

• Like 4

RyJ Petite Churchill ....  First CC RyJ amazing ...

• Like 4

Bolivar Libertador, MEG 2019, gutted I only managed to get one box of these, second one from the box and it was a cracker, really enjoy the size and strength and pairs perfectly with a good film.

• Like 2

The RYJ Wide Churchill that I had this afternoon. Just mind blowingly good. 

I had previously written off this marca, but after snagging some exhibition #4’s from 24:24 this week I figured why not. So i rummaged through some singles that I picked up in July and gave it a whirl. ? heaven!

For those that have tried both the wides and the full length are they similar in blend? Thinking if yes, it’s going to be on my quick pick list. 

• Like 4

BRC (2020) broke a streak of "Meh" cigars for me, and really made me look forward to better weather and getting my patio redone this spring so that I can sit out and really enjoy some sticks in the relatively near future!

• Like 3

I’d had a few previously that I thought were quite good, but I plucked an Esmeralda from the box a few weeks back that was simply sublime.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, KavalanWhisky said:

Dantes is a one of my favourites, a sleeper

I didn't find much change since 2-3 years ago though, maybe a bit mellower and smoother

Trinidad Media Luna AGO 20. Cookies and cream, mild nuttiness and leather. The flavor on the retrohale went to citrus and mild pepper. One of those sticks you don’t want to end and when it does leaves you wanting another. 

• Like 2

I smoked a lot of wonderful cigars in February, but my surprise of the month was the 18 Monte Edmundo.  It wasn't super complex but it was perfection at the moment. Shocking pop in the mouth of chocolate milk and graham cracker and just smooth to the nub.  That's the one that made me keep staring at it. 

• Like 4