Your best cigar experience of February 2021?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best for me was enjoying one with a friend in person. I don't think the cigar itself even mattered.

Tainos , absolutely magnificent

Upmann Sir WInston ARG MAY14 that a friend here on the forum was kind enough to send not one but two of them to me. Saving the review for Week 2 the Long. Another good friend and I had them under a ve

I tried my first Vegas Robaina Famosos from a September 2018 box--it was much stronger than I expected with a lot of dark fruity flavors--great smoke.   Even so it was clear it would get even better with a little more time.    I am surprised I don't hear more about these here.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, foursite12 said:

RA Club Allones.  If you've been holding and waiting on these to come out of their shell, give one a go.

I'll second this.  Didn't enjoy the first couple shortly after release, they smoked like a strong Nicaraguan cigar.  Pulled one out last month and they are definitely coming around.  Legs for a decade or 3.

On 3/3/2021 at 5:06 PM, westg said:

Tainos , absolutely magnificent

IMG20210205175743.jpg.8c5e0be960dde87114ff6e8de1bf2390.jpg

Burned the only one I had from the 2019 Christmas sampler last July. Agreed, absolutely stunning. If they come around again, I’ll be forced to succumb. 

• Like 1