FOH Competitions Gallery & Noticeboard

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

June Madness prize arrived! Thanks to @MoeFOH for running the competition and to the whole FOH team

Competition winnings!!! TUE JUL 20. Thank you FOH team!!! Hard to have enough 2020 Monte 2’s!

Lucky draw prize from the Something Dotty going on thread. Thank you FOH

2 hours ago, Rhinoww said:

A tip of the hat to @StogieSteve23and @justince for the real world pairing of bubbly. Maybe I’ve just been smoking a lot of cigars lately but seems that is more in line w my pairings w my daily stick. #reallife. Kudos

No joke! If I really want to get into the flavors of a cigar, sparkling water is the best. Really resets my palate well.

Plus, I drink it all the time 😃

On 5/25/2021 at 9:24 PM, Rhinoww said:

A tip of the hat to @StogieSteve23and @justince for the real world pairing of bubbly. Maybe I’ve just been smoking a lot of cigars lately but seems that is more in line w my pairings w my daily stick. #reallife. Kudos

Thank you! I used to hate sparkling water/club soda.  Now I can't get enough of it! Certainly a palate cleanser for me and helps me truly determine the legs/body and flavor of a cigar. 

On 5/25/2021 at 11:59 PM, justince said:

No joke! If I really want to get into the flavors of a cigar, sparkling water is the best. Really resets my palate well.

Plus, I drink it all the time 😃

Ditto! 

10 hours ago, StogieSteve23 said:

Hell yeah, they're a great smoke when there is enough time! 

Much agreed! Had puffed Lusi during cold windy winter and I almost being frozen to death due to wind LOL (the flavor was excellent for sure) 😂. Wish I have 50 cab of Lusi, so that I can puff Lusi till I die 🤣.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

Much agreed! Had puffed Lusi during cold windy winter and I almost being frozen to death due to wind LOL (the flavor was excellent for sure) 😂. Wish I have 50 cab of Lusi, so that I can puff Lusi till I die 🤣.

"Puff Lusi till I die" Love it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StogieSteve23 said:

"Puff Lusi till I die" Love it. 

It's definitely appropriate for my love with Party Lusis buddy. I think I should get HDM DC, Punch DC, and RAG as well 😄

• Like 2

• MoeFOH unpinned this topic
  • MoeFOH pinned this topic