Man City finally loses

Boxer31

I knew it had to happen but just did not want it to be in the derby. Get it over with now so we can go on another roll and look for the quad!  I want champions league. Can’t believe I am saying this but debruyne has not been sharp back from injury. Pep needs to put Foden in all the big games. 

1 hour ago, Boxer31 said:

I knew it had to happen but just did not want it to be in the derby. Get it over with now so we can go on another roll and look for the quad!  I want champions league. Can’t believe I am saying this but debruyne has not been sharp back from injury. Pep needs to put Foden in all the big games. 

you man city fans are amateurs. you've won about three in a row and get upset losing to that mob. you should always be unhappy losing to that mob. not just because your three game stretch is over. 

how about the poor gunners who needed just 1 game to hit 1,000 unbeaten in a row (well, perhaps 50 but still). we lost to that vile lot and did so after a refereeing shocker when that pile of puss rooney dived for a penalty and the ref swallowed it, or was in on it. outrageous. we'd probably still be unbeaten!

worth noting that in those 49 games, not once, not in a single game, were we behind in the last 20 minutes of any of them. not bad! 

let me know when you guys get to double figures! 

Lol - yes I am an amateur since only began following City since 2008. Was turned onto the EPL from an Irish friend and neighbor.   Everyone I saw always had on ManU jerseys and his only criteria was I could not pick them so I picked the other Manchester team. After all needed excuse to go to pub sat morn to drink and yell!  Tell me how you really feel about ManU!!