Time to de-lurk!

Enduin

So while I'm patiently waiting for today's 24:24 to post I decided it was time to de-lurk. I've been into cigars on and off for quite a few years, I'm originally from Europe but moved to the US 10 years ago so I ended up exploring both sides of the CC/NC world. 

For a good while I was into NCs after having gotten very frustrated with CCs because of the usual suspects, bad construction and inconsistency (namely very bland flavor profiles with the samples I smoked). I also now suspect that my main source (which was actually a very nice tobacconist shop) was possibly in part to blame as the disappointment rate was way above what is normal. 

Then in the past few years I started getting increasingly frustrated with the constant trend of bigger and bigger RGs and more and more "peppery" cigars in the NC world. It went from being a novelty to being the norm. I dislike big RG cigars (my favorite RG is between 42-48) and I absolutely HATE "peppery" cigars. So when it got to the point that it became difficult to find cigars that wouldn't feel like holding a jalapeño in my mouth while also having an interesting and rich flavor profile, my interest switched back to CCs, so here I am!

I'm very glad to have found this forum, the wealth of information here is amazing and I already placed a few orders with our gracious host, I'm very excited to keep exploring the world of CC cigars!