RAT box code

Hello All,

I hope everyone well and safe.

I heard that cigars packed in boxes with the RAT box code are wildly inconsistent. Could you share you experience? Please include date of production if you could.

Thank you.  

I have three boxes of RAT ENE 20 Short de punch - two excellent, and one really rough (like yesterday on 24:24). 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, rascalmonkey said:

btw - I just got a RAT box of monte #2's that are one of the best boxes I've seen in awhile

RAT is La Corona and there shouldn't be anything to worry about, although I did get a box of RAT JUN 20 Monte 2s that were really off. Rolled weirdly too. I was very surprised. Very pointy heads, loose draw, poor smoke output. Taste wasn't awful but not great. 

• Thanks 1

Lots of volume goes through RAT....with many different marcas and vitolas. for the most part QC is strong, but I've seen some stinkers from LC. (what else is new in the cuban cigar world, lol)

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, NSXCIGAR said:

RAT is La Corona and there shouldn't be anything to worry about, although I did get a box of RAT JUN 20 Monte 2s that were really off. Rolled weirdly too. I was very surprised. Very pointy heads, loose draw, poor smoke output. Taste wasn't awful but not great. 

Great 😕.  I have a PSP box with the same code.  Were yours PSP?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Hello All,

I hope everyone well and safe.

I heard that cigars packed in boxes with the RAT box code are wildly inconsistent. Could you share you experience? Please include date of production if you could.

Thank you.  

One of the better codes but still can vary widely. 

As has been pointed out, lots of production through LC. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Tstew75 said:

All above points considered, still one of the most consistent factories of 19/20

Boxes from every factory can vary widely...most consistent is Laguito, IMO

What are the 19/20 Laguito codes? Thank you.