What breed is your four-legged smoking buddy?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Literally just brought him home from SPCA 30 mins ago. Unknown breed

My one year old Chocolade Labrador is keeping me company while I smoke outside Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Cano-Hermano Pound pup. Unknown brand and vintage! There are many great dogs that only want an average person to share a little space and time with. Adopt! -Piggy

8 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Where's her fan?

When she's hot, she's flat bellied on top of the AC register.  I'm sure when I show my wife the picture of yours, the fan will be ordered immediately.   😁

1 hour ago, Chibearsv said:

When she's hot, she's flat bellied on top of the AC register.  I'm sure when I show my wife the picture of yours, the fan will be ordered immediately.   😁

Mine flat bellies too, with his back legs sticking out like a bear skin rug.  Especially on the cold bluestone floor in the laundry room.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SigmundChurchill said:

I found a good flat belly pic.

293D95E8-6F15-4AAF-829F-2A3B623BBBB4_1_201_a.jpeg.0367d332f4bab3820cec37b63b8ffa3e.jpeg

Yep, that's it - will see I take a few of Miss Yette flat bellying 🙂

• Like 1

On 5/14/2021 at 8:47 PM, Arctic Dude said:

Should be getting this (?) shepherd/border collie mix next week. A rescue from a neighbouring community. “Nova” will be a great addition to the homestead! 
BD29221D-0A59-4D31-8411-D5D8E53D0AB0.jpeg.e01b53c011bec5a95826943d825eaf81.jpeg97D1A06E-FB6E-48C7-9674-705CCC21DA2B.jpeg.c84bf4c77f890cf1b2f27dcee6e692f7.jpeg

What a beautiful face :love: That would melt my heart every morning looking at that face 

• Like 3

On 6/20/2021 at 7:15 PM, WarriorPrincess said:

What a beautiful face :love: That would melt my heart every morning looking at that face 

…and the dog ain’t bad either! ☺️🙏🏼 She has the disposition to match her good looks; such a sweet puppy! ❤️

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Maynard is the feral cat that my  wife rescued. He is a bit (no pun intended) aggressive so he lives on the screen porch and doesn’t get to mingle either the other cats. We are waiting for the local rescue organization to line up an affordable nut- removal to see if it mellows him out. I think he’ll just get more resentful and sit in front of the TV on Saturday nights and try to make us feel guilty.

33CCB873-EB9C-43DA-ABBF-D97FE8BA9721.jpeg.09fbb995bb8ffbaaa91111da624c0b83.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Drguano said:

Maynard is the feral cat that me wife rescued. He is a bit (no pun intended) aggressive so he lives on the screen porch and doesn’t get to mingle either the other cats. We are waiting for the local rescue organization to line up an affordable nut- removal to see if it mellows him out. I think he’ll just get more resentful and sit in front of the TV on Saturday nights and try to make us feel guilty.

It definitely will mellow him out and the other ones will probably like him a whole lot better 

1 hour ago, Bigpink said:

It definitely will mellow him out and the other ones will probably like him a whole lot better 

We’ve already spent about $1500 on repairs as he had been in a fight before we found him and his testicles haven’t decended. The vet quoted $600 for the surgery and half of us thought we’d be finding a new home for him anyways. He bit the f*ck out of both us before we started letting him outside but I don’t like letting an active male cat roam the neighborhood so if the rescue folks don’t step up, I might look up the process on YouTube…JUST KIDDING!!!

• Haha 3