The Cuban box factory is runnng like a well oiled machine.

18 minutes ago, Zaxeiler said:

The next trend in Cuban cigars...maduro and connecticut boxes!

It's hard to comprehend the level of incompetence required to achieve this result. 

The entire mastercase was all over the place. cigars were wonderful. 

If you did't know the cuban cigar world, imagine receiving any two of the three. What would you think?:rolleyes:

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

It's hard to comprehend the level of incompetence required to achieve this result

I bet they had a big pot of lacquer that was off-gassing it's solvent day by day in the heat, getting darker and darker,  then bingo, new mix made, right amount of solvent, right colour etc.    needless to say in a month or so,,  they will be bag back on the thick gravy dregs,  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On the other hand, more and more often manufacturers try to emphasize the uniqueness of handmade products, deliberately introducing nuances. Here we can see that the boxes was made by a human, not a soulless robot. I'm loving it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The box with the dark sides and the lighter top would no doubt be called out as an obvious fake.  Can I reserve it here and now?  No one else will want it.  😁

I don’t plan on selling my cigars so as long as I buy from a reputable source and the sticks inside are beautiful, I’ll take a box. That said, I can see why someone would be upset spending the amount of money for a box of sig 6 ($850-900) and getting a crap looking box. Not worth the display factor. 

7 hours ago, anacostiakat said:

Don't knock diversity!  :lol3:

Were those boxes produced for the EMS market ... like for the UK royal family ??

Asking for a friend 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, 99call said:

I bet they had a big pot of lacquer that was off-gassing it's solvent day by day in the heat, getting darker and darker,  then bingo, new mix made, right amount of solvent, right colour etc.    needless to say in a month or so,,  they will be bag back on the thick gravy dregs,  

I’ll bet you’re not far off!

1 hour ago, SmokyFontaine said:

PSP on the top, HQ on the right, Clearance on the left? Or are Cohiba boxes better with less sheen. Ah hell. So stressful!

I was thinking the same, saves them using the stickers 😉

23 hours ago, 99call said:

That's exactly what I thought.

I know if my local council started the year with a finite store of paint, all the council houses would start off at one end of town looking like a Van Gogh painting and the other end looking like a watercolor painting.

It's hard to comprehend the level of incompetence required to achieve this result. 
The entire mastercase was all over the place. cigars were wonderful. 
If you did't know the cuban cigar world, imagine receiving any two of the three. What would you think?:rolleyes:

I could easily display to you the same level of incompetency at 3 $ a day Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Hookmaker said:

I could easily display to you the same level of incompetency at 3 $ a day Rob emoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

At El Laguito they would be mucho happy about getting 3 $ a day ....

Some months they get 3 $ a month .... like when it's tax month and they have to re-pay "tax" and other "privileges".

And yes, I am serious, have seen the pay-slips.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1