La Flor de Cano Grandiosos 2013 Asia Pacifico RE (FYARW)

We’ve all been there. Well, not really, just trying to make you feel better, heh heh.

Thanks for the review, it’s timely as I just recently picked up a box of these. After hitting the “purchase” button, I read a bunch of reviews on FoH that indicated these were notoriously under filled. I’m hoping for the best - they certainly smell heavenly. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Islandboy said:

We’ve all been there. Well, not really, just trying to make you feel better, heh heh.

Thanks for the review, it’s timely as I just recently picked up a box of these. After hitting the “purchase” button, I read a bunch of reviews on FoH that indicated these were notoriously under filled. I’m hoping for the best - they certainly smell heavenly. 

The ones that I've brought into my smoking box have all got good draws so hopefully yours will be fine too, it would be interesting to see if your box's flavours match up to mine after all this rest

Welcome back to the game! Spring weather is picking up now in England and opens the avenue for enjoying a smoke again.

Good review, it made me laugh out loud also! That a finish! Thanks! 

7 hours ago, david9985 said:

Welcome back to the game! Spring weather is picking up now in England and opens the avenue for enjoying a smoke again.

Good review, it made me laugh out loud also! That a finish! Thanks! 

I know it's brill to actually get out again isn't it, shorts and t shirt last weekend, back to chilly now but no snow at least and the ice has gone. Can start to potter in the garden finally!