7 hours ago, FireDigger said:

I've heard there might be other 2020 codes for El Laguito in OER and SOU. Is that possible? Could anyone confirm or condemn this rumor? Thanks!

I have been wondering about SOU myself as I have seen some BHK 52 with the SOU code.

5 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

No, seems to be just MAR. 

Also, what factory is/was UEB? I’ve seemed to have had a pretty stellar track record with UEB. 

I think that UEB was a secondary code for Partagas in addition to MSU. Some people agree, others don't.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, gojira said:

I have been wondering about SOU myself as I have seen some BHK 52 with the SOU code.

Don't know about behike specifically. But almost everything is made everywhere now. There were 10+ codes for talisman.

5 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Also, what factory is/was UEB? I’ve seemed to have had a pretty stellar track record with UEB. 

I think UEB->SOU. Not clear what either was.

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Bijan said:

Don't know about behike specifically. But almost everything is made everywhere now. There were 10+ codes for talisman.

True.

• Like 1
Just now, Kaptain Karl said:

Agreed KK, Laguito probably only has one code at a time. I don't think it's a big enough factory to require multiples, not to mention insiders have historically stated it's rare for any factory to have more than one code (at a time).

You're also right about UEB...one of the most consistent codes in 18/19. I opened many gorgeous UEB boxes.  I don't think anyone's certain what factory it is, but it was at least rumored to be a secondary Partagas code (I'm laughing writing this after stating the 'one code' theory above lol)

• Haha 2

This was similar with UAO/MOL. Some thought MOL was laguito too. I have genios MOL and Sig VI, and there were monte A too and other cohiba with MOL. But I doubt it. MOL was a good code however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Interesting speculation on MSU/UEB, MOL/UAO

Looking back at top codes for 2018 and 2019 from @El Presidente:

2018:

1. MSU
  2. UGO
  3. UEB
  4. MOL
  5. ESL
  6. UAO
  7. LGR
  8. UTL
  9. ABO
  10. REG
  11. ASR
  12. RUM
  13. ROM
  14. TPO
  15. RAG
  16. MSA
  17. EPM
  18. UBM
  19. GOS
  20. BUP

2019:

1. MSU
  2. MOL
  3. UEB
  4. EOS
  5. LGR
  6. UAO
  7. UER
  8. ESL
  9. BRE
  10. REG
  11. GOS
  12. RUM

We can see MSU/UEB/MOL/UAO in the top 10. With MSU/UEB/MOL in the top 5. And MSU the best code each time.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, havanaclub said:

This was similar with UAO/MOL. Some thought MOL was laguito too. I have genios MOL and Sig VI, and there were monte A too and other cohiba with MOL. But I doubt it. MOL was a good code however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I have Sig VI as well and some Esplendidos with the MOL code.

• Like 1
Generally it has been a better run factory than most with a good level of worker pride and buyin. It was reflected in the end product. 

Thanks a for answering. One more question, does laguito produce anything outside of cohiba?
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The reality is that 80% of current codes will remain unknown until people get back to Cuba and tour factories. 

• Like 2