Hello from Scandinavia!

Ites

I'm new around here, obviously after lurking for a while but I'm officially stepping out of the shadows. I had my first cigar about 10 years ago (RyJ no 2 as far as I remember) but smoking regularly didn't catch on at the time. Fast forward to last year where at random I was given a, unfortunately very dry and poorly stored, monte 2. It was no good at all, but somehow got me intrigued so I decided to buy some singles. Well, that doesn't make much sense but anyway here I am reading and exploring.

I'm still at the stage where I have a lot of sticks to try so I mostly buy singles or few of the same, but may buy smaller boxes or jump on a good deal for some of the ones I've enjoyed so far.

Hello there folks!

• Like 2

I'm new around here, obviously after lurking for a while but I'm officially stepping out of the shadows. I had my first cigar about 10 years ago (RyJ no 2 as far as I remember) but smoking regularly didn't catch on at the time. Fast forward to last year where at random I was given a, unfortunately very dry and poorly stored, monte 2. It was no good at all, but somehow got me intrigued so I decided to buy some singles. Well, that doesn't make much sense but anyway here I am reading and exploring.

I'm still at the stage where I have a lot of sticks to try so I mostly buy singles or few of the same, but may buy smaller boxes or jump on a good deal for some of the ones I've enjoyed so far.

Hello there folks!
Welcome from Wyoming
I'm still finding new cc's to try and I have been smoking 15 years.
Used to smoke mainly nc's so just started seeking out new cc's to try within the last year.Used to only buy a few different cc's that I knew I liked and didn't explore new ones much.
Always fun to try something new.
I also buy only multiple singles or 3,4 and 5 packs for everything as I like having a lot of variety on hand and don't want to be stuck with a box of something I didn't like.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings! 

Welcome! Nice to see more more Scandinavian people. Which part are you from? I’m from Stockholm, Sweden.
Thanks!
I grew up in Uppsala so that's not far, but then I moved to Denmark (the country, not the town just north of Uppsala.. Yes, the irony :D) and I'm still "here"..
  • Like 1