Have you hit your limit yet? Regarding CC inventory.

Was fortunate to be able to really stock up from 2007 to 2014 and build a good breadth and depth of Cubans

Only buy a box or two (mostly vintage) when something interesting comes up in private sales, the occasional new production (like the Trinidad marca extension) or RE/EL (depending on marca and vitola) or when travelling (when we could travel). Nothing to the level of buying I did when I first started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I currently have enough for about 8 lifetimes. I have no idea why I keep buying like a madman. This is a sickness. I’m aware of no cure. 

For those that are sitting on smokes they don't plan on smoking, consider donating them! There are many troops overseas that would love to be able to relax with the smokes you don't want. In fact, I a

Just looked over my CC list to see what I still wanted to pick up:

On 3/31/2021 at 12:03 AM, Fuzz said:

Considering I hardly smoked during 2020, since I do not smoke alone, I have decades worth of cigars. Only been adding here and there.

Though, I have a real problem with my wine collection (my friends tend to disagree). I went on a buying spree last year, and now my storage area is overflowing into other parts of the house. Really need to have a big party to free up some space.

I'll keep my eye out for the invite 🤣

On 4/4/2021 at 11:18 AM, Tstew75 said:

I'm not sure how many boxes I own at this point, but is the equivalent of ten 64qt weathertight containers. I keep telling myself I literally have no room left, but I cant seem to turn down the last of the brilliant 19s trickling in, and of course the nice 20s. I feel secure that if my smoking ever slows down, value will hold on my boxes.

If I had a wife she woulda left me a long time ago.

As long as they keep making those weather-tights, I’ll keep buying 😁 I’m only up to six right now and playing Tetris, so it’s probably time for another one.....or two. Wife doesn’t care since we just remodeled the whole house. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chibearsv said:

As long as they keep making those weather-tights, I’ll keep buying 😁 I’m only up to six right now and playing Tetris, so it’s probably time for another one.....or two. Wife doesn’t care since we just remodeled the whole house. 

Funny how that works. I bought a ton in Havana couple of years back and let the wife redo the master bath. Jewelry and handbags also work a wonder!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/1/2021 at 2:34 PM, Hookmaker said:

Although I’ve only been in the collection business the last 4 years I have managed to build a stock for the next 30-50 years, based on 4-8 sticks a week with the weight on summers.
Most of my focus have been centred on EL/ER, but I’ve recently shifted taste and now pass most of those up in favour of std issue, and trying to find some older boxes to smoke now and buying new to age.
WIH humidor is now almost full to the brink, and since I’m not going to expand and won’t go back to scubador or cabinet, that naturally puts a limit on purchasing too much more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy hell, that’s 20k cigars on the top end....that would take up an entire bedroom to store in the house. Not that we’d know the cigar/bedroom quotient... 😉