Lowcountry South Carolina Checking In

rjake100

I am overdue on my introductory post.  I have posted on the forum here and there, but never a formal introduction. 

My name is Jake.  I live in the South Carolina Lowcountry.  My interests include tailgating, snow skiing, and beach sitting.  So far I have a 120qt cooler's worth of cigars.  I would estimate that about 70% of those are CC.  My first CC purchase was a little less than a year ago today, so I am relatively new to the hobby.  This forum has been a great resource, and it has made the onset of this adventure very enjoyable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2021 at 3:29 PM, rjake100 said:

I am overdue on my introductory post.  I have posted on the forum here and there, but never a formal introduction. 

My name is Jake.  I live in the South Carolina Lowcountry.  My interests include tailgating, snow skiing, and beach sitting.  So far I have a 120qt cooler's worth of cigars.  I would estimate that about 70% of those are CC.  My first CC purchase was a little less than a year ago today, so I am relatively new to the hobby.  This forum has been a great resource, and it has made the onset of this adventure very enjoyable.

Just saw your avatar I would kill for some Dukes mayo 😁.. I'm from near Cola a little place called Elgin. Will be in Myrtle in a few weeks and will be stocking up ......